Sign in to follow this  
Angela

Highly complex crop circle found in Wiltshire, UK

If you don't get this You need to learn some danged math!

My first impressions are it is a fake. Assuming it hasn't been entered yet; look at the bottom of the circle, (1) see the extra walking and the foot tracks leading to a natural area of lines in the field for walking out.

The areas at the middle left, (2) do not appear to line up with the rest of the circumference, the messiness nearby (3) suggests to me they needed to do more walking around in that area to fix it than they would have liked. Same at the arrows at the smaller top circles, (4) the lighter shaded areas appear to be lots of extra walking around.

Finally, the outer ring as whole; (5) the groove-like rings within it give the flattening board away.

crop404_679706c.jpg

It may be mathematically complex but it's too sloppily done to be authentic imo.

That's so cool!!

We just watched Contact the other day, and I remember the point that math is the only universal language we have.

See that was the the thing my mind went to. I could hear Jodie Foster saying that line!

My first impressions are it is a fake. Assuming it hasn't been entered yet; look at the bottom of the circle, (1) see the extra walking and the foot tracks leading to a natural area of lines in the field for walking out.

The areas at the middle left, (2) do not appear to line up with the rest of the circumference, the messiness nearby (3) suggests to me they needed to do more walking around in that area to fix it than they would have liked. Same at the arrows at the smaller top circles, (4) the lighter shaded areas appear to be lots of extra walking around.

Finally, the outer ring as whole; (5) the groove-like rings within it give the flattening board away.

post-2-1213891518.jpg

It may be mathematically complex but it's too sloppily done to be authentic imo.

Not buying your objections, they all could be fakes, maybe none of them. Who cares. The fact that it was done at all is astounding.

post-2-1213891518.jpg

How do we know Alterego wasn't walking around crop circles and a lawnmower to make it look fake?

post-2-1213891518.jpg

So you think crop circles are fake? How do we have photographs of them, then?

:lol: