Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

Mike's Pics

Great pictures Mike! Did Richard Kiel hurt your head? :D And how did you manage to cooridinate outfits with the Captain Kirk's Guide to Women ladies? :D

Great pictures Mike! Did Richard Kiel hurt your head? :elephant: And how did you manage to cooridinate outfits with the Captain Kirk's Guide to Women ladies? :D

Funny you asked that trekz..Richard told me to pretend like I was getting hurt for the pic but all day my neck was stiff after taking that pic.. :elephant:

Now the Red Shirts was purely a coincidence..I wore mine that day because I was having my pic taken with Grace!! Glad I bought the book, enjoyed it..And they told me that I'm going to be in a YouTube video too.. :D

Here's a few pics I took today while out..Part of a walking path along the river where I like to go when the weather is nice..

River02A.png

River06A.png

River07A.png

It is nice when it's sunny. I only discovered that spot this year. I used to walk directlly on the other side of the river. But there's no trees and less greenery..And I like the birch trees on either side of the path..very nice..There is a Weeping Willow tree right next to the river that I sit under..very relaxing.. :rolleyes:

Hey, here's a few pics I took today at King Richard's Faire..I had a great time as always.. :superhappy:

025A.png

002A.png

Click for Spoiler:

005A.png

006A.png

008A.png

Click for Spoiler:

012A.png

016A.png

017A.png

018A.png

Click for Spoiler:

024A.png

026A.png

I bought this print today..Pretty cool.. Going to look great hanging up in my home..Emerald Fairy, Earth Elemental..

029A.png

Whoa! Very sharp! But I may not show Shelley this picture because (1) She'll note how organized your computer area is, and (2) suggest I follow suit with MY beard, which celebrated its 35th birthday this year! :eekout::sweatdrop:

Mike, Great pic's!! My son inlaw and his mother are really in to that. Now that I have seen pic's I will have to go and check out their get togethers. Boy that last pic is great of you, I love the I DREAM OF JEANIE stuff!! :eekout:

I thought this was "Mike's Pics"? Who's that handsome guy standing in Mike's house?.... :eekout:

Seriously, I'm liking the new look, Tigger!..... :sweatdrop:

Thanks..Quite a new look for me..I'm starting to like it..

The first day in work was fun..The looks I got were priceless. :eekout:

And now when I say hello to a woman in a store or out walking she actually says hello back! Thud.gif

Do you keep Barbara Eden in that bottle on your shelf?..... :)

:) I wish..You know the first thing I did when I got that bottle was to look inside!!