Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

Mike's Pics

My first autographed Trek pic. I bought it thru the mail when I was a teenager. I didn't re-discover it until about a month or so ago..It was in an old photo album. I'm very surprised that it survived all my seperations and moves..It's such a beautiful pic of Grace.. I love the hair..Back then I even had a 45 she did..I believe the name of the song was 'Take a Star Trip'..She had a great singing voice. Didn't I hear recently that she was puting out a compilation CD of her songs? If anyone hears of this, please let me know..

498B.png

Thanks for sharing the pix. Your room and you are looking good. Great pictures in the background. :superhappy:

Great Car! If I didn't have 2 babies of my own that was the car I wanted! :lick:

I'm sooo jealous! A spring green Beetle is my dream car. But that's a great shade of blue, too. :superhappy:

Thanks.. :superhappy: No Bethlehem, I never had an old bug..This is the first one that I've ever had..Rode in the old bugs of course but I never owned one before..I very happy with the car..My only regret is that I didn't go for a convertible..next time for sure..Yeah there will be a next time..I can't see myself in anything but a Beetle..I like it that much..Not a great family car but that's not an issue with me..

I like the green bugs Gabri..My next one is certainly going to be more brightly colored..I like the triple white, yellow and green bugs..hmmmm.. :inlove:

Hey, here are some new pics I took of Talas today while we were out..Yeah, I finally decided on a name for my bug.. I've been posting some at a forum for New Beetle owners, they all name their Bugs, and I wanted to as well..With me you know it had to be a Star Trek name.. :laugh:

041A.png

Click for Spoiler:

034A.png

040A.png

Very nice pix of your bug. Question: Is the river in the background the Merrimack, the Concord, or another river?

Very nice pix of your bug. Question: Is the river in the background the Merrimack, the Concord, or another river?

Thanks trekz!! It is the Merrimack..There is a nice walking path on each side of the river in this part in Lowell, Ma..I often go there on nice weekend days..

DurasSisters01A.png

Collector's Plate that I bought at a previous Vegas convention. I think it was the same year that I had my photo taken with Gwynyth.. (2006)

I bought a caricature of myself from our friend David Reddick. He was offerring them to members of Chase's fan club, which I am. It arrived today and I'm still very much floored about the package I recieved from David.. He had told me that he was going to include some 'extras' because my caricature was so late..

DR01A.png

Thud.gif

DR05A.png

:spock::congrats:

DR06A.png

LoveTrek.gif

DR07A.png

I already hung Bill and Frank above my bat'leth !!! :eekout:

DR08A.png

Am anxious to look thru his book..

JD01A.png

:clap:Thud.gif

Great stuff and I like the way you willing to share with us. It is one of the things that makes STF a great place to come to!

Ditto.

Generally a very nice and open group of fans. I'd dare say actually even a bit more more friendly than the other Trek sites.

From this years' Vegas adventure.. :D

Click for Spoiler:

023A.png

022.png

021.png

008A.png

Click for Spoiler:

013.png

012.png

016.png

006.png

004.png