Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Star Trek Trivia Rules and Guidelines

Star Trek Trivia:

Star Trek Trivia is a game here at StarTrekFans.net that will earn you points and advance your Trivia Rank. The Trivia Leaders are MrPsychic, WishfireOmega, rob39874 and Smith. They will post trivia questions on this message board on Sunday. They will alternate weeks asking questions. In your PM to them you must include the # of the question that you are answering. I prefer that you send 1 PM with multiple answers on it. Just make sure each answer is numbered. I suggest that you keep a copy of your PM in case you need to re-send it.

Each week the host (assuming someone got that question correct) will post the answers and also update the scores. This will be done on Saturday. If a question(s) is not answered correctly by anyone it will remain a question that can be answered during the next weeks trivia at double the original point value. The point value will continue to double each week until the question is answered correctly.

Trivia FAQ

Question: "Can I re-watch an episode or movie of Star Trek or use a search engine / website / book to help me answer a trivia question?"

Answer: You should always use your brain first! It takes the fun out of it if you don't! I encourage everyone to do that, use your brain, FIRST! Don't just jump right away trying to look it up before actually thinking about it!

But I understand sometimes it may be necessary to answer some of the more obscure trivia questions using these methods, after "using your brain". Please understand it is acceptable according to the rules to do this and would be impossible to prohibit such doings, since I cannot see what you are doing behind your computer!

Trivia Rankings:

Cadet - 1-29 points

Ensign - 30-79 points

Lt. - 80-154 points

Lt. Commander - 155-279 points

Commander - 280-384 points

Captain - 385-554 points

Vice-Admiral - 555-759 points

Admiral - 760-1004 points

Q - 1005+ points

Great Bird of the Galaxy - Must have a total of 2500(+) points

If there are any questions, comments, suggestions, then please ask/say them here.

*If have rank of Great Bird of the Galaxy you will be in a special 'Great Bird of the Galaxy' group on the board. And your screen name will be red in the online list.

Thinks for answering those questions at bottom.I'll be sure usebrain first only if very difficult will try something else .only on hard ones you should use help one time perother question thanks.

post-761-1216424248.jpg

post-761-1216424363.jpg