Sign in to follow this  

who is your favorite Delta Quadrant Species?

who is your favorite Delta Quadrant Species?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Delta Quadrant Species?

• Ocampa
    • Kazon
    • Vidiians
    • Hirogen
    • Borg
    • Talaxian
    • Malon
    • Other

There were a lot of Delta Quadrant species and i just added the main ones and no species 8472 isnt a delta quadrant species, they are from fluidic space!

My favorite would be the Borg but i'm not going to go and put that because that will probly be the most popular anyways! I'm going to say the Hirogen even tho they were bad at first they turned out to be good in the end. and there like the delta quadrant version of Klingons :biggrin:

I'm voting for the Vidians because seeing that episode scared the heck out of me and thats not easily done!

The Borg, of course.

The Hirogen were cool (and the great Tony Todd played one).

Mmmm....Tony Todd. *drools freely*

I kind of liked the Hierarchy guys. Why are they not on the list?

Of the others the Hirogen (when they weren't playing nazis), the Voth (If they count?), and even the stuck-up Devore (maybe it was the music) were entertaining

Do the El Aurians count?

Seriously, Voyager lost a good opportunity here. They could have really expanded our understanding of Guinan's race by encountering some survivors or maybe even some El Aurians that had been assimilated. Did they? No.

The Ocampa (for certain reasons) even if they were badly handled by the writers.

I liked the Kazon as villains. Seska and Culluh were agreat team. I always enjoyed the episodes in which they were involved.

And don't forget the Talaxians! It's impossible not to love a species where they have names such as Neelix, Laxeth, Paxim, Wixiban, Uxxin, Eximar, Vaxi, Alixia and Palaxia, where they have a holiday named Prixin and a musical instrument called Ixxel. Not to mention their fondness for Leola Root!

I thought the Hirrogen were pretty cool and 8472 before they became sort of "friendly".

even after that episode I thought they were still menacing. The idea that they could infiltrate the federation made them scary and especialy since "boothby" said that he didn't think he could convince the others of peace with humans

I thought the Hirrogen were pretty cool and 8472 before they became sort of "friendly".

even after that episode I thought they were still menacing. The idea that they could infiltrate the federation made them scary and especialy since "boothby" said that he didn't think he could convince the others of peace with humans

I agree. I still found them menacing, just not as much. IMO the "bad guys" seem badder when they're mysterious though. I sort of wish that the meeting between them hadn't gone half as well as it did. I think it's funny though that Chakotay kissed an 8472. Just goes to show what we've been saying about him all along. Anything that moves........ :)

I agree. I still found them menacing, just not as much. IMO the "bad guys" seem badder when they're mysterious though. I sort of wish that the meeting between them hadn't gone half as well as it did. I think it's funny though that Chakotay kissed an 8472. Just goes to show what we've been saying about him all along. Anything that moves........ :)

she was a cylon