Sign in to follow this  

Ban the person above you!

Oh I see, and what exactly did he say? And besides I don't see why you'd care, after all he did call you a stalker.

You're banned for thinking you're acting like a girl

And actually yes, I did think I was his only STF friend because when he first sent me a request he said it was to see if there were any other STF people in my friends list because he couldn't find any...

Edited by Corina Arazius

Well obviously I should have known better. And I didn't de-friend him simply for mentioning you. I guess my whole explaination to him was a waste of time....

You're banned for receiving messages from Kor.

How long have you been friends with him on FB?

A couple months. I'm also friends with Gary and Kira Phaserman and 1 or 2 others.

So he called me a stalker, huh? Believe me, if I really was a stalker you would never even suspect it. (Someday I'll tell you about the time I hacked into our campus voicemail system.) Instead I am telling you everything.

You're banned for thinking I'm a stalker.

Well my uncle is definitely not cute, and my dad and grandpa both died years ago. I have 3 male cousins but they both belong to aunts I can't stand. My brother-in-law might be cute if he lost some weight and kept his goatee trimmed. Girls in general have less of a hangup about calling other girls cute than guys do.

You're banned for suggesting I don't party. I was in a fraternity you know. Chapter president too.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy