Sign in to follow this  

Ban the person above you!

You're banned for still not accepting my friend request on FB yet!

You're banned for not friending me

I'd be happy to friend you. Problem is I don't know what account you want me to use.

You can always friend me too. Do a search under Mike Van Roy. You'll recognise the pic.

Well, we'll see... you're banned for making fun of me for having more than one accounts, and the only reason I do is for my nerdy apps.

And ddillard, you're banned for just being great

You're banned for friending DDilliard and still not accepting my friend request!

Sorry! I thought you might be a fake account created by Roy. Did you re-send it yet?

about 10 minutes ago....and we're both banned for not banning anyone...lol

I'd be happy to friend you. Problem is I don't know what account you want me to use.

You can always friend me too. Do a search under Mike Van Roy. You'll recognise the pic.

Well, we'll see... you're banned for making fun of me for having more than one accounts, and the only reason I do is for my nerdy apps.

I wasn't making fun of you. I just thought it was ironic you were banning people for having Facebook accounts when you had 3 under 2 different names. Not that it is bad. I have 2 friends with multiple accounts under the same, one because he is a technological idiot and the other because she uses one for business and one for social. Oh, yeah, I also have a high school friend on Second Life who claims to be a 6-foot tall blond with huge knockers. In real life HE is 5'4" with brown hair.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

I wasn't making fun of you. I just thought it was ironic you were banning people for having Facebook accounts when you had 3 under 2 different names. Not that it is bad. I have 2 friends with multiple accounts under the same, one because he is a technological idiot and the other because she uses one for business and one for social.

BTW, if you get a friend request from a guy named Walt Scheurer just ignore it. You'll be doing yourself a favor. Trust me.

Sorry! I thought you might be a fake account created by Roy. Did you re-send it yet?

You're banned for thinking Kor37's account was my fake account after I had already given you instructions for finding my *real* account.

You're banned for using my name in your continued stalking of Corina!

I wasn't making fun of you. I just thought it was ironic you were banning people for having Facebook accounts when you had 3 under 2 different names. Not that it is bad. I have 2 friends with multiple accounts under the same, one because he is a technological idiot and the other because she uses one for business and one for social.

BTW, if you get a friend request from a guy named Walt Scheurer just ignore it. You'll be doing yourself a favor. Trust me.

lol why do you say that?

And I'm only fake banning people, everybody in this topic bans for stupid reasons.

That's because I live on the East coast, where all the important cities like NYC and Philly are.

You're banned for not living on the East coast.

We have Disneyland. We have Hollywood. We have beaches. 70 degrees is a cold day for us, even in January. We have Yahoo. We have Google. We even have Facebook. Most important: Our Governor can beat up your Governor!

You are banned for not living in California.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

We have Disneyland. We have Hollywood. We have beaches. 70 degrees is a cold day for us, even in January. We have Yahoo. We have Google. We even have Facebook. Most important: Our Governor can beat up your Governor!

You are banned for not living in California.

Yahoo, Google and Facebook is on the internet, we all have it with out subjecting ourselves to living in a place that reeks of plastic surgery skanks, and no snow.

We have beaches in New Jersey, and Hollywood is pathetic anymore because everyone films things in Vancouver. And we have Disneyworld in Florida which is better anyway. And another thing that we have is awsome history.

You're banned for living in an all around crappy place.

The corporate headquarters for Yahoo, Google, and Facebook are here. Our beaches are warmer and cleaner than Jersey's. Plastic surgery skanks are better than Jersey Shore "guidos" You can fly to Vegas for 100 bucks and the flight is only an hour. You can water ski and snow ski the same day without leaving the state... and our Governor can STILL beat up your Governor!

You're banned for not friending me.

(The traffic does suck here, I'll admit to that.)

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

The corporate headquarters for Yahoo, Google, and Facebook are here. Our beaches are warmer and cleaner than Jersey's. Plastic surgery skanks are better than Jersey Shore "guidos" You can fly to Vegas for 100 bucks and the flight is only an hour... and our Governor can STILL beat up your Governor!

You're banned for not friending me.

Well boring offices doesn't do anyone any good, so those three things don't count.

I don't really want to go to Vegas for anything so the flight is irrelevant, and besides I can drive to Philly in 45 minutes, and to New York City in 2 hours. We also have trains.

Yes your governer could probably beat up our governor back in the 80's. He's getting kinda flabby.

You're banned for complaining

Internet companies pay very well, even in the recession.

We're also closer to Hawaii.

San Francisco is an hour away (except in rush hour).

We have trains too, and they aren't crowded at all. (Nobody uses them.)

We're voting to legalize marijuana this November (if you care about that sort of thing).

You're banned for misspelling "Governor".

Internet companies pay very well, even in the recession.

We're also closer to Hawaii.

San Francisco is an hour away (except in rush hour).

We have trains too, and they aren't crowded at all. (Nobody uses them.)

We're voting to legalize marijuana this November (if you care about that sort of thing).

You're banned for misspelling "Governor".

Ewwww, you have lame people that don't like trains... Hawaii is still pretty far. I don't care for San Francisco either, and no, I don't really care about marijuana. Legal or otherwise.

You're banned for being a spelling Nazi

You're banned for being a spelling Nazi

Hey, I believe in capitalism. I'm a spelling Fascist.

You're banned for wearing ridiculous bird make-up.

Fine, next typo from you and you'll be hearing about it!

You're banned for bringing a conversation from another topic to this topic. You do that a lot you know