Sign in to follow this  

Ban the person above you!

I don't think you want me to say that for the world to see, so check your inbox.

And you are banned for having 3 facebook accounts!

Actually the only person I didn't want to know my real name is you, so maybe you could tell me how you know it?

You're banned for being a stalker for real

I don't think you want me to say that for the world to see, so check your inbox.

And you are banned for having 3 facebook accounts!

Actually the only person I didn't want to know my real name is you, so maybe you could tell me how you know it?

You're banned for being a stalker for real

If I was a stalker for real I would be so good at it you wouldn't even suspect it. Besides, it's not like I'm going to fly across the country over this.

You're banned for something or other.

You are banned for harassing a very nice young woman and acting like an adolescent seeing his first Victoria's Secret catalog.

You are banned for harassing a very nice young woman and acting like an adolescent seeing his first Victoria's Secret catalog.

Actually, when I was an adolescent Victoria's Secret wasn't around yet. That's OK because my dad had Penthouse.

You are banned for something or other.

Actually, when I was an adolescent Victoria's Secret wasn't around yet. That's OK because my dad had Penthouse.

You are banned for something or other.

You are banned for using the same non-specific ban on multiple people.

You're banned for thinking there are pictures with the whip. I forgot to bring it to the shoot, but there's a video on my facebook with it.

Now everyone is flocking to Facebook....

You're banned for thinking there are pictures with the whip. I forgot to bring it to the shoot, but there's a video on my facebook with it.

lol well I have it set so you can't see it unless you're in my friends list

You're banned for putting videos on Facebook.

You're banned for putting videos on Facebook.

You're banned for thinking I put it up when really it was my friend Lyndsay who filmed it. She tagged me in it