Sign in to follow this  

Ban the person above you!

(I don't ban people so you're not banned)

You lying sack of excrement!

I mean sheesh, I make one joke about Chinese penises when my warning level is 90% and I can't post for a month!

Oh! That's a nice thing to call someone.... I'd like to know what your warning level is now :congrats:

(I don't ban people so you're not banned)

You lying sack of excrement!

I mean sheesh, I make one joke about Chinese penises when my warning level is 90% and I can't post for a month!

You might want to double check and see who suspended you back whenever that was. It wasn't me. Had I banned you though it would have been permanent, not a month long thing and any of the mods can verify for you that I completely resist banning anyone from the site.

As for my statement of not banning, I was referring to this thread. On the site there have been a couple of occasions where I did have to ban a spammer or two.

Well I don't like suspenders. I prefer belts.

You're suspended for actually taking me seriously.

I knew you were just kidding around, others that might read this later might not know that though so I wanted to explain.

I am not even gonna post a ban on you, lol

BTW, Roy that was actually me that suspended you for the Chinese Comment not Kevin.

I saw it.

Unfortunately I couldn't be a teacher's pet in college. All my teachers were some combination of male, old, fat, or ugly.

You're banned for not knowing I get an instant message whenever you post something.

Hmmmm, well my teachers being male helps me of course. And this one isn't old and he's French which is cool lol

Are you serious about the instant message thing? How do you even set it up to do that?

you're banned for having the instant message thing

No I don't have that. It isn't like Facebook where you can set up SMS feeds.

In theory I could click that "Enable email notification" on the topics you regularly post to, and that would show on my smartphone, but that would give me everyone who posts to that topic, not just you.

You're banned for thinking VBG would make it that easy for me.