Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corina Arazius

Some pics of me

This was taken about a month ago for a modeling thing.

th_Casualheadshot1.jpg

This is one of me and my two brothers while visiting my dad in Tennessee. Was taken in December

th_EPSN0031.jpg

And here's a few more random ones of me. The last one of my in the white was on my birthday in October.

th_l_5f5f605b1eb7d637a925c5aa3026236f2.jpg

th_l_4efa1d1f32ff830f1841d5ba27909ffd.jpg

th_l_ae92190def78293468d6e3cc33c71080.jpg

Well enjoy and please comment :dude:

your_hot.gif

*hoses off room*

Down boys, down

*goes off to the store to get Corina some pepper spray* You'll need it here girl

Yeah I think hoses are better than buckets lol, but with buckets you get to throw the actual bucket too. Haha But thanks girl

*takes pepper spray*

See, you pepper spray them and when they're blinded you hit them with the bucket :dude:

Just one question about your pics, Corina. No offense, but why don't you ever smile in your pics?... :dude:

I smile just with my mouth closed, except for in the one with the white jacket. I don't know I guess I just prefer to be serious lol

"Serious" is overrated....... :yahoo:

I smile just with my mouth closed, except for in the one with the white jacket. I don't know I guess I just prefer to be serious lol

As the Joker says "Why so serious?"

Yeah I think hoses are better than buckets lol, but with buckets you get to throw the actual bucket too. Haha But thanks girl

*takes pepper spray*

See, you pepper spray them and when they're blinded you hit them with the bucket :yahoo:

Now how the heck is she going to hit us with the bucket if it is full of water?

And assuming you dumped the water on us wouldn't that wash away the pepper spray?

*takes pepper spray*

See, you pepper spray them and when they're blinded you hit them with the bucket :yahoo:

Now how the heck is she going to hit us with the bucket if it is full of water?

And assuming you dumped the water on us wouldn't that wash away the pepper spray?

Well that's a good question, first the pepper spray and then wait about a minute or so until it starts to wear off. Then dump the water from the bucket on them, then throw the actual bucket. And if they're still being pervy then you just start kicking them lol.

I did some research (if looking up Wikipedia can be called research). Pepper spray is listed as a chemical weapon, and thus is illegal to use in combat conditions, with the exception of Angola, North Korea, Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Somalia, and Syria who did not sign the Chemical Weapons Treaty of 1993.

Does anyone see a problem with civilians using a chemical agent that is forbidden to most militaries?

Does anyone see a problem with civilians using a chemical agent that is forbidden to most militaries?

Nope. I've been attacked twice in my life and I almost didn't escape the last time. I always carry my pepper spray now.

Boy we really took this off topic, sorry Corina :yahoo:

Well geez, this is not a country, this is the internets lol. I could be up in space or on Romulus for all you know. And it is perfectly legal on Romulus.... okay now I sound like a real nerd. :yahoo:

lol, and no problem RikerChick, as long as everyone is having fun.

By the way I just started a gallery thing so pretty much all my pics are there for people who want pics.