Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Trivia Schedule

Trivia Changes

There will be no more shuffling the schedule so we can cover for each other. If you can't post trivia questions on your week, then there just will be no trivia on the board that week..that's all..

Week 1 -- MrPsychic

Week 2 -- I am the Wishfire

Week 3 -- Ian Wood

Week 4 -- Troy

Edited by SpaceTigger
Trivia Leader name change

you are required to tally the scores and update the standings when your week is over..

That reminds me... How do we do that?

you are required to tally the scores and update the standings when your week is over..

In the 'Trivia Points and Rankings' thread..As Trivia Leaders you'll be able to go in and edit the thread, increase the point values of the members who played trivia that week..

In the 'Trivia Points and Rankings' thread..As Trivia Leaders you'll be able to go in and edit the thread, increase the point values of the members who played trivia that week..

One thing that I suggest to you trivia leaders; when editing the total points thread it is very useful to save it into a word document, do you're editing there and then copy back it into the thread..If any of you are having trouble with this, you can always send me the results from that week and I'll take care of it..

I am just posting to say for the month of August I will not be able to post trivia

as I'm getting married and will be nowhere near the computer. But September will be no problem

Thanks

I am just posting to say for the month of August I will not be able to post trivia

as I'm getting married and will be nowhere near the computer. But September will be no problem

Thanks

OK, not a problem..I'll edit the schedule so you won't have a week in August..

Thanks

OK, not a problem..I'll edit the schedule so you won't have a week in August..

I've edited the Trivia Schedule..I encourage you trivia leaders to check it out from time to time..If there is a week you can't do, we can shuffle the schedule..

Instead of having just the three remaining trivia leader ask questions for that round where rob's not going to be around, why don't we get a guest leader?

I was thinking that too, but got busy and forgot to add it.

If anyone is interested in being a Guest Trivia Host for one or all of rob39874 sessions for the month of August please post saying so here or on this thread. :vbg:

(I see the first week in Aug is yours Derek, you may want to have questions ready for that week just in case no one volunteers.)

Of course SpaceTigger might object to changing the plan now that's he has already adjusted the schedules. If it is a problem ST just say so and we'll leave it as is.

I was thinking that too, but got busy and forgot to add it.

If anyone is interested in being a Guest Trivia Host for one or all of rob39874 sessions for the month of August please post saying so here or on this thread. :vbg:

(I see the first week in Aug is yours Derek, you may want to have questions ready for that week just in case no one volunteers.)

Of course SpaceTigger might object to changing the plan now that's he has already adjusted the schedules. If it is a problem ST just say so and we'll leave it as is.

No AE..that's fine..If someone wants to be a guest Trivia Leader for rob in the month of August, let us know..If not the schedule will stay as it is..

Updated the Trivia Schedule a bit.. We also may need someone to fill in for Smith as I haven't seen or heard from him in awhile..Anyone interested in asking trivia questions those weeks if Smith isn't around and can't do it? I know rob is out for the month of August but if any of the other Trivia Leaders want to take his week(s), let me know..I'm leaving tuesday morning for the Vegas con and won't be back until sunday, so I'll be unavailable during those times..

Updated the Trivia Schedule a bit.. We also may need someone to fill in for Smith as I haven't seen or heard from him in awhile..Anyone interested in asking trivia questions those weeks if Smith isn't around and can't do it? I know rob is out for the month of August but if any of the other Trivia Leaders want to take his week(s), let me know..I'm leaving tuesday morning for the Vegas con and won't be back until sunday, so I'll be unavailable during those times..

Is anybody interested in filling in for Smith this coming week? If you're interested in being a guest Trivia Leader this week, let me know..

Trivia Changes

In an attempt to simplify and take some pressure off of everyone, there are some changes that are going to be implemented from now on..Feel free to send me a PM if you dis-aggree or have some input you want to share..or if you want to step down as a Trivia Leader.

There will be no more shuffling the schedule so we can cover for each other. If you can't post trivia questions on your week, then there just will be no trivia on the board that week..that's all..

Week 1 of the month -- MrPsychic

Week 2 of the month -- Kered

Week 3 of the month -- Smith

Week 4 of the month -- rob39874

Wait so you put Smith on as the third week of the month. Does that mean we have another trivia-less week? :hand:

Looks like it..unless Smith comes on and posts questions..

*cough*I own seasons 1 of TOS, 1-5 of TNG, 1-7 of DS9, 1-7 of VOY, 1 of ENT, Trekkies, the Q and Borg fan collections, all of the movies, many of the games, several books, the Technical manuals, many models/toys/posters, and have seen every episode multiple times and scored a 162 on the Trekkiness test*cough*

:superhappy:

*cough*I own seasons 1 of TOS, 1-5 of TNG, 1-7 of DS9, 1-7 of VOY, 1 of ENT, Trekkies, the Q and Borg fan collections, all of the movies, many of the games, several books, the Technical manuals, many models/toys/posters, and have seen every episode multiple times and scored a 162 on the Trekkiness test*cough*

:superhappy:

*cough* http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=51141 *cough* Read it carefully.

Trivia Changes

In an attempt to simplify and take some pressure off of everyone, there are some changes that are going to be implemented from now on..Feel free to send me a PM if you dis-aggree or have some input you want to share..or if you want to step down as a Trivia Leader.

Week 1 -- MrPsychic

Week 2 -- Kered

Week 3 -- Eratosthenes

Week 4 -- rob39874

Eratosthenes will be taking Smith's spot in the rotation as a Trivia Leader..Next time around, not this week, it's already thursday..Congrats..It has also occurred to me that some months have 5 weeks in it..Like this October..I'm sure when it happens you will all know that the next person in line asks questions..and continue from there..

I've been a bit busy lately, but now I'm getting used to this third shift schedule of mine. I'll be around more often.

:rolleyes::Hmmm...::Hmmm...::superhappy: :biggrin: :laugh:

Oh Cool! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Should I do one for this week (what's left of it) or wait?

Hmmm, my feeling is you should wait until the next time around..The week's almost over..But, it's your choice..If you post questions now, everyone will only have 3 days to answer..waiting might be better..

Yay! You're SpaceTigger again! It took me almost two weeks to figure out that you were SpaceTigger after I came back. I remember LOVING your old avatar, too. (and yes I had noticed your trivia rank way before I was certain it was you).

So do I have you to thank for making me all turquoise? It's really cool! :blink:

So do I have you to thank for making me all turquoise? It's really cool! :blink:

That would be me, I'm playing with the settings for the Trivia Leaders.

Yay! You're SpaceTigger again! It took me almost two weeks to figure out that you were SpaceTigger after I came back. I remember LOVING your old avatar, too. (and yes I had noticed your trivia rank way before I was certain it was you).

Yeah, SpaceTigger again..I guess I just can't get away from that username for long..It is cool..My old avatar? ahh, you mean this one..

SpaceTigger1.jpg