Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

Official Star Trek Con - Parsippany , NJ

The New Jersey convention has had a date and location change. It is not going to be held July 31 - August 2, 2009 in Parsippany , NJ. Creation says they've made the change so the convention will be after the release of STXI. No guests have been announced yet though.

This one is in my backyard so I want to go, I've also gone to every NJ convention they've done since I've been going to conventions and I've always gotten gold tickets.

However with money being tight and the emails I've gotten from the people at Creation, I might be missing this one.

they seem like they're only trying to get actors from the new movie to come to this con. I realy have no interest in seeing them. so if that's the case I will either not go at all, or go general admission

Connor Trinner (Trip Tucker, ENT) and Jeffrey Combs (Shran, ENT, Weyoun, DS9 and multiple other characters) are also scheduled to appear.

Is Leonard Nimoy still showing? I saw they cancelled all the eBay auctions to meet with him at the event. The website still shows that he's coming, but there seems to be something going on.

As long as he is still listed at their website I think it is safe to assume he will still be there. It says that he is going to be there Sunday only and from the schedule listed only for a few hours so it's likely he was no longer able to participate in a "meet and greet" because of scheduling problems.

More guests have been added including Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway, VOY), Marc Alaimo (Gul Dukat, DS9 and other characters) and Suzie Plakson (K’Ehleyr and Dr. Selar on TNG, female Q on VOY and Tarah on ENT).

Robin Curtis (Lieutenant Saavik, STIII:SFS, STIV:TVH and Tallera in the TNG 2-parter Gambit) has been added to the guest list.