Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

A Sketch of my Jack Russell Terrier

This is a sketch of my Jack Russell Terrier, Pete. I had Pete from 1983 till his death in 2000 and he's very special to me. That being the case this sketch is just as special to me and was sketched by a dear friend. (Below is the photo that the sketch was inspired by).

post-1-1212013581.jpg

post-1-1212013605_thumb.jpg

That is an awesome sketch, and a very cute looking dog. I bet he was a lot of fun when he was around.

Yeah, he was an awesome dog. Would attack on command if needed, and though he was small you didn't want to feel him clamp down on you. All I would have to do is say "Get him Pete!" and he's be all over you in half a second lol.

The Sketch is getting a frame and will hang on my wall.

Now that she's posted it in her Photo Gallery, I'll let the dog out of the bag (or is that cat?). Mandy sketched this for me. I think it's an awesome job and looks so much like Pete. She even got his 1 black toenail on his front left paw.

Thank you again for making this. Pete was my loyal puppy for 17 years.

Now that she's posted it in her Photo Gallery, I'll let the dog out of the bag (or is that cat?). Mandy sketched this for me. I think it's an awesome job and looks so much like Pete. She even got his 1 black toenail on his front left paw.

:o I'm just glad you like it :P

:o I'm just glad you like it :congrats:

I do, I love it :P I've shown it to different family members and they all say it looks just like him.

Awww, I like dogs like that, he's really cute. And good job on the drawing RC, you're a really good artist, with painting and drawing and computer stuff as well.

Thats and astounding picture, even looks like she captured personality. He looks like he could havebeen a samp at times, but best dog ever