Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trekz

3000 posts!

You're celebrating your birthday and 3,000 posts.

Terrific milestones!

Congratulations, trekz. 1036535672_gif.gif

Great job Trekz!... :laugh:

Now if only we can get you to come back to the chatroom..............

Finally got there! :hand: :P :partytime: Whoo Hoo! :tribble:

Way to go dude :laugh: ....where still here man (The Original's).. after all these years i still thought you closeing the doors on the last escape pod outta the lounge over ST.com and shouting " women and childeren first" as you trampeled over them pretty harsh..lol

Thanks everybody! :cheers:

And hangon, we don't speak of that ugly little stampede out of the lounge ;) :oops2: :laugh:

I would have sworn there were no more witnesses ... alive ... :lol:

my computer still won't get me in chat ... I need to try another download of java or something. Or was it drink more java ... :P

Thanks everybody! :cheers:

And hangon, we don't speak of that ugly little stampede out of the lounge ;) :oops2: :laugh:

I would have sworn there were no more witnesses ... alive ... :lol:

my computer still won't get me in chat ... I need to try another download of java or something. Or was it drink more java ... :P

Nobody seems to be having a problem getting into the new chatroom. Have you tried it lately? Other people who never got in before have no problems now!

I would have sworn there were no more witnesses ... alive ... :cheers:

I know we dont speak of it but the guilt trip is keeping me awake at nights..all i see are those faces at air lock 2 looking out the view ports at us in disgust...i am sure that guy i kicked in the head and stole his beer had a sighn saying *YOU SUCK*..lol