Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Getting Your Ears Lowered

Hot Fun In the Summer Time  

14 members have voted

1. 1. When The Weather Gets Hotter (Like During the Summer), Do You Get Your Hair Cut Shorter?

• Yes
    • No
    • What Hair?
    • Other

A lot of people get their hair cut shorter during the Summer when the temp gets hot. Do you? This was inspired by my own thoughts of cutting my hair. There have been some days when it has been so humid, I have wanted to shave my head bald just to make it a little cooler. I won't, but I'm tempted to get a hair cut. Do you get a shorter haircut during the hot weather months?

I wouldn't call my hair short or long. Its somewhere in between. I won't get it cut just because of the weather. I guess I'm too vain....... :whistling:

No, I never a haircut because of the weather..And getting my hair cut these days would be scary.. :love: Although it might be worth it to see the look on the barber's face when I walk thru the door.. :whistling:

I keep my hair the same length all year. I just have them take a number 2 guard and cut it all the same length, I have it done every two or three weeks.

Well, I just shaved my head yesterday, but it had nothing to do with the weather. I just get angry with my hair from time to time, so I shave it all off.

I used to when I was younger.

I need a haircut now though, it's growing wild! My fringe can reach down to the end of my nose :sweatdrop:

I don't get my hair cut short just because it is summer. I keep my hair short pretty much all year. Even in winter it never gets cold enough that I get uncomfortable with it short.

For some reason it does tend to grow faster in the summer. I don't get it cut shorter, but I do get it cut more often.

No I have long hair and hope to keep it that way lol. But what does that have to do with having your ears lowered??? :yahoo: And how and why would someone do that? lol

No, I never a haircut because of the weather..And getting my hair cut these days would be scary.. B) Although it might be worth it to see the look on the barber's face when I walk thru the door.. :)

Well, I didn't think I would ever have my hair cut..But I did..wasn't because of the weather though..I blame my job working in a clean room..And yeah, the look on the barber's face was priceless.. :yahoo: