Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

What'cha doing this weekend?

I'm going up to the mountains! :laugh: ( Speaking of which, I'm leaving in an hour or two, so see y'all! )

I don't really have anything, planned. Might get around to building a closet in my room if the weather is nice enough.

Waiting around for word on my mom in a hospital in western Maryland.

Just got a phone call she just has a kidney infection and is now home and in bed, didn't want to spend my birthday (or any other day)in the hospital visiting my mom.

Edited by statstarter

Robert has a rare Friday off this week so we're going to spend it together and work on some stuff around the house.

I'm off and my youngest is coming down, so I imagine we'll be doing something.

Chilling maybe drinking also drinking my dr pepper and my diet one aswell roleplayin on myspace of Indiana jones type thing and hanging out with my friend's house that thing

Well since the weekend is now over for me theres only my next weekend when I will be revocering from my stag do on the Sat and moving furniture on the Sunday

Going to be taking a truck load of firewood to my Dad's in preparation for camping in about a month.

I'll be attending the annual district convention of Jehovah's Witnesses so I'll be out of town till Monday.

Taking a load of firewood down to my dad's in preparation for camping. Been planning to do it for a couple weeks, just had to swing the gas for the 250 mile round trip.

Taking a load of firewood down to my dad's in preparation for camping. Been planning to do it for a couple weeks, just had to swing the gas for the 250 mile round trip.

Where are you going camping?

And you're lucky. When I go camping, 250 miles is one way.