Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

What'cha doing this weekend?

Probably the same as most weekend; rp, tv, chatting, being bored online. I might read a bit too.

Well my baseball team won the first round playoffs last night and will be advancing to the championship round. They won the regular season and have the first seed in this tournament. They were going to play the championships here this weekend, and I was going to go.

But I just found out that the games have been moved to our opponent's site five hours away in Louisiana. They're the three seed. Why is the one seed going on the road to the three seed's field? They should come here. The other team is probably the best team in the league, has more fan attendance, and better facilities, so it's a great advantage for them. That's just not right.

I was thinking about going up there for a game tomorrow night, but that seems a long way to drive to see one baseball game. It's a fun idea, but I don't think anything will come from it. So a boring weekend for me. :laugh:

Well....I WAS gonna have a weekend full of car shows but this freaking monsoon we're having has put a stop to that. I guess now it will just be me and my friend Bud Weiser hanging out all weekend.......

I went to Celtic Fest Chicago and saw some cool acts including a new French womans Acadian band - Gadelle, and Scottish composer musician Brian McNeill.

Today is big Sunday reopening (for school year) programs at our public library.

Probably doing a few car shows weather permitting.

Do you show cars or just go to look?

I show the car in my sig.

Tomorrow, Mr. Psychic and I are going to see Star Trek:The Exhibit in Philadelphia and Saturday night I'm going to see Beatlemania Now!

Dont really know yet. I know I have to go to my daughter's first pediatric visit tomorrow (Thursday) & see about getting someone to help pick up my aunt's couch (and help transport our old one & a couple other pieces of furniture). And then be back on Monday for my next Dr. visit. But as for the weekend, probably hanging out around the house with my little one and her Daddy (after he is off work).

I used to plan soo far in advance, but now I am working on just looking at the day ahead and today. Strange for me who always has a schedule down. But its best, as the song says to, "Let Them Be Little". So I am willing to not plan as far ahead. So dont really know what the weekend will bring to us...

To correct TJ's post he is celebrating his birthday on Saturday with Gary and I and I am making sweet and sour chicken on rice and a death by chocolate cake.

I'll be taking the Road Runner out if it doesn't rain.

I hope it isn't dinner and dancing :flowers: