Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Soran: Dead AND Alive?

I think his echo would have to be there if Guinan's is. In fact, since he entered the Nexus twice he should have 2 echos.

Of course I am pretty sure that First Contact, Insurrection, and Nemesis are all figments of Picard's imagination and that Picard is still in the Nexus. Kirk too.

Is it possible he made it into the Nexus before he died?

We know it picked up Picard, who was further away form it than Soran so it must have picked Soran up too.

I think his echo would have to be there if Guinan's is. In fact, since he entered the Nexus twice he should have 2 echos.

Soran, twice? I only saw once, as stated above. The second time, he died in the missile launch failure.

If you follow Quantum physics and know of Shroedingers Cat, you could be right in saying any of us are both alive and dead, unless observed by an outside observer in one or the other state. Since Soren, was enveloped by a hinky quantum physics mess, he could feasibly be both.

Sry for the explaination in science geekery terms!

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

sounds like you've been watching too much sister act prometheus. but if anything, seeing how the nexus missed soran, i say he's still dead seeing how he was blown up to tiny pieces

I dont believe supervillians die...as many movies with villians in it show us. So who knows, Soran might still be around and waiting for an writer to bring him back from the dead.

He might even be in your closet...or under your bed. So check those before you go :congrats:

His echo is still in the Nexus, just like Guinan's was. Obviously Soran knows what it's like in the Nexus, otherwise he wouldn't be so hell-bent to get back in. Emphasis on "back in."

Is it possible he made it into the Nexus before he died?

We know it picked up Picard, who was further away form it than Soran so it must have picked Soran up too.

Soran, twice? I only saw once, as stated above. The second time, he died in the missile launch failure.

Yes, twice. Once when he was on the same refugee ship that Guinan was on and once for the "first" missile launch. If Guinan and Soren were both pulled out of the Nexus then they should both have echos.