Sign in to follow this  
GhostofMajorHayes

Which American President are you?

Check out this quiz. I was a little surprised at the results, but at least I was statistically tied with the best President, George W. Bush :angry:

http://www.quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/wh...core_as/165162/

John_F_Kennedy.jpg

Which American president are you?You scored as a John F. KennedyCongratulations...sort of. John F. Kennedy was a good president, in my opinion, but his personality was a little sneaky. You're kind of a pervert, and you have or you will lose interest in your significant other, and you'll cheat on him/her. You may have health issues in areas around your back. But you also care about people, and if your friend or anyone was drowning, you'd carry them back to shore, even if you have to with your teeth. You are also good-looking, and many people compliment you on that. As Kennedy once said, "Ask not what your country can do for you...ask what you can do for your country.John F. Kennedy 92% George W. Bush 92% Theodore Roosevelt 75% George Washington 50% Abraham Lincoln 34% Thomas Jefferson 25%

We already took this quiz on another thread. I ended up being the First President Bush.

lincoln10.JPG

You scored as a Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations! You are our country's greatest president, Abraham Lincoln! (In my opinion.) You are an honest person who does what you say you'll do, and you can face the consequences when you've admitted something you shouldn't have done. You care about other people's rights and feelings, and people have called you things that you are not. You also stand up for what you believe in, like Lincoln did, and he faced the consequences at the theatre. You sometimes feel depressed, and maybe even suicidal. But you are a very caring, loving, and good person.

Abraham Lincoln

58%

Theodore Roosevelt

58%

George Washington

58%

George W. Bush

50%

John F. Kennedy

50%

Thomas Jefferson

8%

We already took this quiz on another thread. I ended up being the First President Bush.

I think that was for what modern US President you are most like. This one considers all Presidents.

Oh Ok.....thanks Roy!

Which American president are you?

You scored as a Theodore Roosevelt

Congratulations! You are Theodoe Roosevelt, our 26th. and youngest president. You are an animal lover and a good role model. You may have poor eyesight, requiring you to wear glasses. You also have a good sense of humor and a hearty laugh. And always make sure to "Speak soft and carry a big stick."

Theodore Roosevelt

67%

Abraham Lincoln

50%

George Washington

50%

George W. Bush

42%

John F. Kennedy

17%

Thomas Jefferson

8%

TR........our first Cowboy President........Cool!

Edited by Kor37

You scored as a Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations! You are our country's greatest president, Abraham Lincoln! (In my opinion.) You are an honest person who does what you say you'll do, and you can face the consequences when you've admitted something you shouldn't have done. You care about other people's rights and feelings, and people have called you things that you are not. You also stand up for what you believe in, like Lincoln did, and he faced the consequences at the theatre. You sometimes feel depressed, and maybe even suicidal. But you are a very caring, loving, and good person.

Theodore Roosevelt

50%

Abraham Lincoln

50%

George W. Bush

34%

George Washington

25%

John F. Kennedy

0%

Thomas Jefferson

0%

i got Roosevelt

Congratulations! You are Theodoe Roosevelt, our 26th. and youngest president. You are an animal lover and a good role model. You may have poor eyesight, requiring you to wear glasses. You also have a good sense of humor and a hearty laugh. And always make sure to "Speak soft and carry a big stick."

Theodore Roosevelt

67%

Abraham Lincoln

50%

George W. Bush

50%

George Washington

42%

Thomas Jefferson

25%

John F. Kennedy

8%