Favorite Ferengi

Favorite Ferengi?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite Ferengi!

• Rom
    • Nog
    • Quark
    • Liquidator Brunt
    • The Eliminator (DS9:"The Magnificent Ferengi")
    • Quark's Cousin Gaila

I can't really just pick one, I think the Ferengi were one of my favorite races in Star Trek. DS9 Ferengi that is.

Of that list I could easily pick any one of them at any given time and have it be the truth. At this moment I'm picking Nog though, simply because I thought his character development was really good from Episode 1 to the final episode.

Of the ones listed, it would be Quark, followed by Rom and Nog.

HOWEVER, my favorite Ferengi would be Zek, the Grand Nagus, as portrayed by Wallace Shawn. Although he was a quirky convention guest, I thought his acting and character were outstanding!

(Plus his performance in The Princess Bride is one of my favorites)

His appearances on DS9 include:

"The Nagus"

"Rules of Acquisition"

"Prophet Motive"

"Ferengi Love Songs"

"Profit and Lace"

"The Emperor's New Cloak"

"The Dogs of War"

Of the ones listed, it would be Quark, followed by Rom and Nog.

HOWEVER, my favorite Ferengi would be Zek, the Grand Nagus, as portrayed by Wallace Shawn. Although he was a quirky convention guest, I thought his acting and character were outstanding!

(Plus his performance in The Princess Bride is one of my favorites)

His appearances on DS9 include:

"The Nagus"

"Rules of Acquisition"

"Prophet Motive"

"Ferengi Love Songs"

"Profit and Lace"

"The Emperor's New Cloak"

"The Dogs of War"

C'mon.....you can't leave us hanging like that! Please explain "quirky convention guest"....

my favorite is Liquidator Brunt played by Jeff Combs. To me, he was the funniest Ferengi. Combs was always fighting those Ferengi teeth just so he could talk, and he was always smiling. You can tell that Jeffrey Combs is having fun because he can't stop smiling. It's always nice to see the actors having fun in their role. The character himself is funny as well. Definitely my favorite and it always made me laugh when someone said "Uh oh, Liquidator Brunt!" and he walked into the room.

lol Qork is the coolist he is a good guy one minute then a bad guy the next

Nog, because he broke out of the Ferengi mode (I like Rom for the same reason). I also liked his friendship with Jake. I liked the fact that the Ferengi on DS9 showed how the impact of the interactions of cultures could lead to a 'better' Ferengi. Even Quark was at times unselfish, and not merely self-serving in his choices.

I've only seen the first 3 in that poll but i know that Galia owns a moon!

anyways my favorite is Nog and Quark is really funny and rom is just stupid which is funny haha

I voted for Lek aka The eliminator from the Season 6 ep The Magnificent Ferengi. He was a different kind of Ferengi and who can forget the precision he showed when he snuffed a couple of Jem' Hadar with those throwing knives??

i love the ferengi as much as they also annoy me at the same time with their ways lol they are all awesome but i picked liquidator brunt just cause he was extra funny