Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GhostofMajorHayes

Who is your dream girlfriend?

Check out this quiz I ran across. All these girls are gorgeous. I couldn't lose no matter which one I ended up with. :)

http://www.quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/new/233144/

britney_spears.jpg

Quiz results:Who's Your Dream Girlfriend (celebs, with pics)You scored as a Britney SpearsYou got Britters! The fact that you give good advice is essential. With her mental breakdowns, it seems she needs a little reassurance!

Britney Spears 45%

Paris Hilton 40%

Nicole Richie 35%

Kim Kardashian 25%

Lindsay Lohan 25%

Who's Your Dream Girlfriend (celebs, with pics)

You scored as a Nicole Richie

If you adore little babies, then Nicole Richie is the best girlfriend for you! You have to get past Joel Madden first!

Nicole Richie

70%

Paris Hilton

65%

Lindsay Lohan

60%

Britney Spears

50%

Kim Kardashian

25%

http://www.quizfarm.com/section_image/2008...cole_richie.jpg

YUCK!....... :)

How are any of those "women" dream girlfriends? :) I guess if you're into crazy drama queens.

photo-162.jpg

Her husband can kick your butt, and she can get you banned, but come on! She admits she's a perv and likes exotic dancing!

I can't get you banned, I'm just an ambassador.

Only 25% for Jadziaezri?.......you are in SO much trouble when she sees that!....... :)

well we all know I am the dream boyfriend, for the ladies, thats why there is no test for that :)

Yo RC I heard of there being lawsuits of sexual harrassment done over the Internet, if ya need some help :) LOL

Who's Your Dream Girlfriend

You scored as a Paris Hilton

paris_hilton.jpg

This wild partyier has a wide network of friends and ex-boyfriends, which means you'll definitely be recognised in Tinsel Town. Congratulations!

Paris Hilton-------100%

Nicole Richie-----80%

Britney Spears--80%

Lindsay Lohan---75%

Kim Kardashian----20%

Paris Hilton? At 100%??? Are they *&@!ing serious? She's so braindead, she had an MRI and it spelled out "IOU". I wouldn't even have a quickie with her for half her fortune.

And I don't even know who Kim Kardashian is either.

How are any of those "women" dream girlfriends? :lol: I guess if you're into crazy drama queens.

??? They are hot!!! ....yes, I like the crazy ones, they are the best---in every sense of the word. :lol:

How are any of those "women" dream girlfriends? :lol: I guess if you're into crazy drama queens.

None of them would be my "dream girlfriend". Physical looks alone mean very little.

I strongly agree. They also mostly seem to represent bad role models for young women with all their public problems. "Avoid like the Plague" girlfriends perhaps.

photo-162.jpg

Her husband can kick your butt, and she can get you banned, but come on! She admits she's a perv and likes exotic dancing!

RikerChick

70%

Krissy Phaserman

65%

xXTrekkieCaraXx

60%

vulcan_lover

50%

jadziaezri

25%

I didn't even get a look in there. Van roy you are dead meat you giantess of a geek you.

photo-162.jpg

RikerChick

70%

Krissy Phaserman

65%

xXTrekkieCaraXx

60%

vulcan_lover

50%

jadziaezri

25%

I didn't even get a look in there. Van roy you are dead meat you giantess of a geek you.

Ok....who DIDN'T know that this list was going to come back and bite Van Roy in the butt?..... :laugh:

Can I be your girlfriend GhostofMajorHayes? :laugh:

Sure. :)

Although girlfriend works for now but I would much rather be your wife again. :)

:) :) :blink:

Ok....who DIDN'T know that this list was going to come back and bite Van Roy in the butt?..... :laugh:

You are missing the point. She is complaining because I DIDN'T hit on her.

I got the point perfectly. You didn't get MY point which was if you didn't include every female on this site on your list, someone was going to get pissed off.