Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krothos

Reporting In!

Greetings fellow Star Trek Fans!

I'm John Barnes aka Krothos. I'm an Ensign and Chief of Engineering of the USS Ticonderoga in the Layton - Ogden area in Utah. It is a member of the Seventh Fleet. I run the USS Ticonderoga's PX. I am very close to being promoted to Lieutenant (Junior Grade).

Online I can be found running Spartan Fleet (an Online Role Playing Game Fleet). I command 6 RPG's myself, only 3 of which is in that Fleet. Then I have 2 in Nexus Fleet and one is Independent. Including those I play in a total of 16 RPGs.

I am on TrekSpace. I have a Blog I post to regularly. And a personal website.

I'm the former Editor of the News Letter "Yesterday's News" for Starbase Karma. I still remain as an online member and their Chief of Security at the rank of Lieutenant General.

I was the Chief of Operations for a short lived Klingon fan club in Salt Lake City, Utah called IKV Laughing Mink.

Welcome aboard Krothos! Please enjoy the site, keep posting, and consider dropping by for one of our Saturday evening chats! :lol:

Welcome aboard Krothos! Please enjoy the site, keep posting, and consider dropping by for one of our Saturday evening chats! :lol:

Depending on what time it is, I work on Saturdays.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. So does that make me a Klingon/Borg now?

Welcome :P

Hey in his Honor I know what to do!

sexy-stewie.gif

who wants in to welcome him :naught: :intheclub: :intheclub: :lol:

I'll be working at that time. I can only get in the chat room on the left "Live Chat" link, the right one has an error message.

Bring on the Orion Slave Girls!!!