Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor: Fans Vs. Favorites

Finally, something we agree on. Did you see James and the rest of the jury's reaction? I had to watch it 3 times, I was laughing so hard. Even I wouldn't have been that stupid....

Am I the only one who would love to see the Discovery Channel's Survivor Man compete on this show? I havent watched since All*Stars, I now prefer watching Les Stroud do his thing on Discovery

Finally, something we agree on. Did you see James and the rest of the jury's reaction? I had to watch it 3 times, I was laughing so hard. Even I wouldn't have been that stupid....

Yeah, of course I already knew what was coming but still. Instant classic. Such an idiot... He could have won it all.

Am I the only one who would love to see the Discovery Channel's Survivor Man compete on this show? I havent watched since All*Stars, I now prefer watching Les Stroud do his thing on Discovery

I've never watched Survivor Man, but in all honesty all of Survivor's best seasons were before All Stars. I've been entertained since then and will continue to watch of course. But I think their casting was much better in seasons 1-7. 8 was entertaining but useless and since then it just seems like they only want to cast "pretty people". I want to see real, every day people doing it. Not people cast from a modeling agency.

How many more season do you think Survivor can last?

This is their 14th season, though when you compare it to other "conventional" shows it's like 7 seasons. For "conventional" shows 7 seasons starts to push things.

For Survivor though, which is a reality show it just depends on how long Jeff wants to do it. If he quit then I don't think it'd last. I think the viewership will support it for another 3 to 5 years though.

This is their 14th season, though when you compare it to other "conventional" shows it's like 7 seasons. For "conventional" shows 7 seasons starts to push things.

For Survivor though, which is a reality show it just depends on how long Jeff wants to do it. If he quit then I don't think it'd last. I think the viewership will support it for another 3 to 5 years though.

I thought this was season 16?

It very well could be, I was just going by what Ozzy said in one of the videos above.

It very well could be, I was just going by what Ozzy said in one of the videos above.

I could be wrong, too. It's happened before. lol....I haven't been able to watch the videos from Ponderosa.

I could be wrong, too. It's happened before. lol....I haven't been able to watch the videos from Ponderosa.

I just checked, Ozzy (and me for listening to him) was wrong. It is season 16, so in terms of regular shows it's like 8 seasons.

I wish I would have started watching when the show first began. I still like the show and get excited every Thursday to sit down and watch it, even though a lot of people are losing interest.

But you have seen all of the seasons, haven't you?

Yeah, but it would have been so much more fun if I had watched them when you did so we could have talked about them.

Yeah, but it would have been so much more fun if I had watched them when you did so we could have talked about them.

The first full season that I watched as it was running was season 7 (Rupert's first season). All the rest I downloaded or rented.

The first full season that I watched as it was running was season 7 (Rupert's first season). All the rest I downloaded or rented.

I thought you had watched from the beginning.

I thought you had watched from the beginning.

I started watching season 1 but not all of it. Then my work schedule was such that I was working Thursday nights.

Well, it was an OK season. Disappointed with the winner but I normally am.

I really look forward to next season now though, They're going back to Africa and Season 3 in Africa is one of my favorite past seasons.

I really look forward to next season now though, They're going back to Africa and Season 3 in Africa is one of my favorite past seasons.

It's been a long time since I've yelled at my TV that loudly.

At least James does well when all is said and done. And they're going back to Africa... :)

At least James does well when all is said and done. And they're going back to Africa... :)

Yeah, I was happy about James. He seems like such a nice guy. I do wish Ozzy hadn't shaved though....

Neat vids. TY.

I thought Amanda had it. I was surprised. Looovvveeeddd James. So glad he won the $100k again. What a lovely man.

Who really was dumber:

Erik for giving up immunity or Marcellus (Big Brother) for not using the P.O.V.?

A question to ponder for the ages..... :)

Edited by athena28