Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

G4 & Spike TV

IDK why Spike TV gave up the rights to TNG to G$, I loved watching TNG and DS9 block in the afternoons when I had a day off, and now that I cant work I dont get that anymore, DS( is on late night/early morning) and I dont get G$ with the cable package we got, I miss watching my Trek all day :laugh: and I am not a big Voyager fan

anyway what was the reasoning for Spike to do that, I mean the Worlds most(place title here) isnt that great and I know alot of people who watched the Trek Block who now dont watch Spike in the Afternoon, it couldnt of been money, but IDK, it bums me out

thats my rant

I guess the non-Trekkies complained that Spike had too much Trek. DS9 is the next out the door when Spike gets ENT and TOS, which was originally planned on them doing.

The quick answer would be that it's time to buy the DVDs, which you can find for as low as $30 a season. I've even seen it on sale for $20 if you don't mind the box or disc missing. You just have to check places like Amazon.com or your local store that sells used or "recyled" CDs and DVDs. That's what I've done in the past couple of years and I own every season of every series, except season two of TNG which I plan to buy soon.

I do miss watching DS9 and TNG back to back and then watching TOS on G4. Now that Spike doesn't play either one and only plays Voyager (not that theres anything wrong with that). Now I don't get G4 so I can't watch anything. I am down to watch TOS on TVLand at 6 in the morning.

i was never a huge voyager fan

IDK why SciFi doesnt attempt to get the rights, I mean they have enterprise