Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

2009 Vegas Convention

Would you attend the STF Get Together?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend an STF Get Together in Vegas at the official Convention?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'd like to, if I can. We'll see

I wish i can go to vegas again for a star trek convention I never been to a star trek one at all that means I need to save alot of money for a plane ticket I take it but I will have to see about it though

If we have a get together, whether it's in Vegas, Florida or where ever we'll try to plan it around times when the prices are at their lowest for the season.

I bought my ticket today!! :Hmmm...:

Congrats, Sarek!

I just checked the price for Gold Package Ticket. It's $689. Isn't that the same as it was for this year, and the convention is only 4 days next year instead of 5? Seems like they could have lowered the price a bit. But I could be wrong about the price being the same.

I don't know if I'm going to go with the Gold Package or wait for the Captain's Chair tickets...

Edit: Oh, and I voted yes in the poll, I hadn't seen this thread before. :Hmmm...:

I'm across the pond... I would love to go to a Convention in London but theyre too expensive :'(

I'll be there next year too of course..It's just a matter of what convention ticket I buy..It certainly won't be Gold..

This poll was made before the Experience was being shut down, which may change things a little. I'd still love to have an STF get together at a convention though.

Would it be better to give everyone more time to save and make it 2010 or is 2009 good for everyone? I'd really like to have some of the members fromoutside the U.S. to be able to go too.

I bought my ticket today!! :roflmao:

Congrats, Sarek!

I just checked the price for Gold Package Ticket. It's $689. Isn't that the same as it was for this year, and the convention is only 4 days next year instead of 5? Seems like they could have lowered the price a bit. But I could be wrong about the price being the same.

I don't know if I'm going to go with the Gold Package or wait for the Captain's Chair tickets...

Edit: Oh, and I voted yes in the poll, I hadn't seen this thread before. :rolleyes:

It's the same price. And yes to all...it's very expensive.:roflmao:

But this con is my dream and I want to see Shatner again. I met him second times before...but never I got a photo with him.

I'd sure love to meet up. I've had the pleasure of hanging w/people from this site (and others) and it makes the con even better.

Hopefully, I can go again in '09 (I missed this year). :rolleyes:

I'd love to meet everyone in Vegas next year, but it depends on my husband's and my work schedules, how our car is running, and how expensive the convention will be.