Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Shower Has Sensor That Saves Water

Shower Has Sensor That Saves Water

Posted Mar 21st 2008 4:32PM by Peter Mychalcewycz

Filed under: Reviews

You know the routine. You wake up. Walk to the bathroom. Turn on the shower. Go to the Bathroom. Take off your robe. Step into shower. Curse at water that still isn't hot. All the while, water is being wasted by the gallons. It is a widespread ritual and consequently a widespread problem. Evolve, manufacturer of eco-friendly shower heads, has created a solution by introducing ShowerStart technology.

ShowerStart Technology turns the water streaming from the the shower head into a trickle once the water has warmed to 95 degrees. This simple process saves gallons of water, not to mention the energy needed to heat it. Once you have completed your morning routine of stagnation and frustration, just get in the shower and flick a switch to regain normal water flow.

You will still have to wait for your shower to heat up, but at least now you won't be wasting water. We realize that this will be of little consolation at 6 a.m. on a freezing spring morning.

This is one of those things that makes me slap myself on the forehead and say "Why didn't I think of that?"..... :(