Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

What's the funniest thing you saw today?

Rachael's reaction to a naked woman decal on the back window of a truck. "Mama, that lady is naked! She needs to put her panties back on!"

I actually saw this months ago, but it's worth posting for anyone who hasn't seen it. <_<

I actually saw this months ago, but it's worth posting for anyone who hasn't seen it. <_<

you know they were wrong for that....if it were up to me i take them to a forest preserve and shoot them.

Hangs new avatar from RC and VBG :)

Watch all the pics till the last one :)

Sorry but you said you would post it yourself and you did not :)

msg-162-1210288765.gif

Sorry but you said you would post it yourself and you did not :)

msg-162-1210288765.gif

:bow:

Sorry but you said you would post it yourself and you did not :bow:

msg-162-1210288765.gif

LOL *shakes head* your little trips into my profile need to stop coz i am checking things 3 times over everytime i log in before i post :)

Or i could make a topic like RC topless one and watch your profile hits go through the roof....dirty little ..... :P

I went and did some shopping earlier today and there was an older woman holding her grandchild (kid was probably 2 years old) and the kid got mad at her for not buying him a toy and pulled her wig off right there in the store. I couldn't help but hide my chuckle and the woman even laughed as well while putting it back on.

I thought mandy wasnt making much noise so i went to investigate and found her hid behind the shower curtain in the bathroom eating debs belgian chocolates she got for mothers day,but mandy is telling me in child talk she didnt eat any of them yet her hands hair and face is covered with melted chocolate :bow:

I'm sure I've posted this before, but it still cracks me up every time I watch it

The look on Robert's face when I said I had some pent up aggression I planned to take out on him tonight. I was joking (mostly :laugh: ) but his expression was priceless. :P

Two scaredy cats (who I feed) running into each other as they tried to escapte the evil cat feeder (me).

Robert struggling to keep a straight face and not laugh at my dancing in the car :whistling:

Ruby flat on her back on a barstool with her paws in the air, head hanging over the edge meowing at me.

A quote I posted in my journal back on February 2007

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who tries to screw up your day...and may their arms be too short to scratch." - Robert's friend Fadi

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">