Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

What's the funniest thing you saw today?

Basically like the other threads going, what's the funniest thing you saw today? For me, it was Cassie realizing that it was snowing, so she proceeded to run at full speed around me for about 5 minutes outside, then eating the snow, then trying to bring some in to eat later.

My cat who just sneezed so hard she fell backwards off the barstool and kept sneezing the whole way down. 249026.gif

Cassie had my cell phone, so I called it. She dropped it while it was ringing and proceeded to pounce on it repeatedly.

Me.

Groping my way in the dark around my townhouse after we lost power this morning.

It is funny now, but it wasn't this morning. :laugh:

i found this on some site

019_parking.jpg

and here's another...i kinda fell to the floor laughing hard when i found this

093_spy_kids.jpg

Edited by tj_hawk

Check out the T-Shirt. At least she is good at something......if not driving..... :frusty:post-1043-1204926392.jpg

With this group, drawing special attention to the T-shirt has to be the biggest waste of keyboard time I've ever seen. :frusty:

You think we don't know what it means?

No, I'm saying, and I thought it pretty self evident, the T shirt would be the first thing checked out.

are you sure they didn't take the two rovers they have up there and just made that themselves

i found one thats more directed at cops

chewfaster.jpg

My baby brother thinking he could intimidate me just because he's taller than me now. :)

Cassie got attached to a really long rope outside which is connected to a stake in the ground. The rope is about 20 feet long, and it clips to like a harness Cassie wears which distributes her pulling energy over her chest and front, instead of her neck like with a choke collar. Anyway, she gets that put on, and she immediately takes off at full speed heading out of the yard. Then she gets to the end of the rope, causing it to snap her back in a backwards flip, lands on her side in a surprised yelp, then immediately starts attacking the rope for doing that to her.

Rachael sitting on Paul and kissing him till he screams. :clap:

thats gotta be cruel and unusual punishment at their age lol

Indeed! Poor Paul is full of cooties now....... :clap: