Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

That 70's Show

I watch all the time on FX since Star Trek isnt on Spike all afternoon, I loved this show when it was on its 1st run on FOX, I am in love with Mila Kunis (Jackie) anyway I will watch anything that babe is in

I love this show as well! I own all the seasons available on dvd. Its another insight into my teen years. Very similar. As for Laura Prepon.........loved her as a redhead but when she went blond......... :wow:

As for Laura Prepon.........loved her as a redhead but when she went blond......... :wow:

Amen. Natural redheads rarely look good when they change their hair color. I love the show, but I think it pretty much jumped the shark after they were out of high school.

Yeah, it was a great show, until after high school then it went down hill really fast, just like most "high school" shows do.

yeah that Randy douche they got to replace Eric Failed, by Jackie was still on it, where is that cold water @ Damnit!

hey we can say *Richard* Van Dyke, we never used to be able to!

I love this show as well! I own all the seasons available on dvd. Its another insight into my teen years. Very similar. As for Laura Prepon.........loved her as a redhead but when she went blond......... :wow:

IDK I liked her as a blonde, IMO you dont have to worry about the carpet and drapes with her its hardwood floors :wow:

It looks like we still can't.

The boards profanity filter is acting strange but let's use a little courtesy and self filter. Just because some words may or may not be filtered doesn't mean they should be used.

It looks like we still can't.

I'm wondering how you were able to say douche.

*unwraps a bar of soap*

That 70's show had a good fan base, but what sucked about it was Fox always switched the day and/or time it was on, since I got sick and Star Trke TNG and DS9 are no longer on Spike furing the day, I watch FX's block of King of the Hill and that 70's show......I'm not a fan of Malcome in the Middle, IDK I never got that show when it was on FOX

I can kind of relate to it.

AS i graduated in 1975.

they ran some things to the exstream.

but i liked the show

Edited by Odo

I grew up in the 80's

they tried to do that 80's show but it was an epic failure it was about different people

I did like when they did the Its a Wonderful Life Episode when an angle took Eric Foreman into the future and FES was a Flock of Eagles fan, with the hair and everything!

Michael Kelso (Ashton Kutcher) had the best line ever in Sit-Com history

"Man I want to be an astronaut they get all the TANG they want"

and coming from Kelso I know he wasnt talking about a drink!

I heard that when I was watching way back when and fell off my chair laughing so hard

I love that show I'd have to say that season 5 is my favourite season, and the circle moments are some of the funniest things i've ever seen. But I can't bring myself to watch season 8 because they lost Eric and Kelso, I just think that loosing 2 main characters at pretty much the same time will just ruin the show for me, but it's hard because Leo came back for season 8 and I love Leo he's brilliant.