Sign in to follow this  
smierlo

Another Music video

Hi all,

I've created an other Star Trek Music Video. It's called "At your side". It's about friendship and love in Star Trek. You can see images from all Star Trek series. Let me know what you think of this video.

I know there a some people here who create music videos. Let me know, because I'd love to add them to my website. I've at the moment 180 music videos available for download.

download here

watch here

VERY NICE.

We have a video vault here

you should download it to there and add it to the others.

That was very nicely done-- good choices made there-- good music/mood. Nice Video.

A few technical details--I've "grown" some from my first early venture into the digital era of video. I've found some new tools that can help a lot. Your video mixes 16x9 WS and 4:3 video resolutions. But, these are difficult to covert to same.( guess you don't own a key to any Paramont Vaults either-aye :nono: ) Some of your 4:3 video shows back border on the left and right edges. This can be fixed using TMPG MPEG encoder or any other video encoder of choice.

I liked the [dip to black] nice choice for many of those transitions. Are you using Premiere Pro?

It's good that you didn't get too carried away throwing every different transition plugin at the video---minimal is the true mark of a professional. Well Done over all. And a very nice "feeling" to it too.

That was very nicely done-- good choices made there-- good music/mood. Nice Video.

A few technical details--I've "grown" some from my first early venture into the digital era of video. I've found some new tools that can help a lot. Your video mixes 16x9 WS and 4:3 video resolutions. But, these are difficult to covert to same.( guess you don't own a key to any Paramont Vaults either-aye :nono: ) Some of your 4:3 video shows back border on the left and right edges. This can be fixed using TMPG MPEG encoder or any other video encoder of choice.

I liked the [dip to black] nice choice for many of those transitions. Are you using Premiere Pro?

It's good that you didn't get too carried away throwing every different transition plugin at the video---minimal is the true mark of a professional. Well Done over all. And a very nice "feeling" to it too.

Thank you for your kind words. I've all Star Trek on DVD, but I don't rip it. I've download the series, for music videos. Therefore I don't had a choice for 4:3 or 16:9. Luckily the program I use keeps the resolutions the same. I shall look into the encoder thing, but It's MP4. the Fade out, and fade in is one of the most strong transitions. I don't use any other, yeah also.. the use of no transistion, even stronger. (i've more videos at Final Frontier Media. Just take a look and let me know.

I've recently a new music video. I tried to use slow-motion. It's called sorrow. Let me know what you think of it, very much appreciated.

Thank you for your kind words. I've all Star Trek on DVD, but I don't rip it. I've download the series, for music videos. Therefore I don't had a choice for 4:3 or 16:9. Luckily the program I use keeps the resolutions the same. I shall look into the encoder thing, but It's MP4. the Fade out, and fade in is one of the most strong transitions. I don't use any other, yeah also.. the use of no transistion, even stronger. (i've more videos at Final Frontier Media. Just take a look and let me know.

I've recently a new music video. I tried to use slow-motion. It's called sorrow. Let me know what you think of it, very much appreciated.

you should consider ripping from your DVD collection for that very reason-- all your video stock will be of same resolution/quality then. Plus, the new Premiere Pro 2 allows for editing native mpeg-2 format now.

So, all you need to do with your .vob clips is run them through a mpeg encoder and convert them to stripped down .mpg format and then you're ready to start editing with it. Gone are the days of having to convert to .avi before you could edit.

There's also a program called-- GSPOT it's a codec appliance which is very handy that will tell you everything you need to know about your "downloaded" video clips- such as exact frame size- resolution, framerate, that way you can sort out all the different clips and can avoid a lot of techno issues of mixing different video.