Sign in to follow this  
Vic

'Star Trek XI' Rumors

As complicated as that sounds, I hope the movie isn't hard to follow. Flipping back and forth between time periods would surely give me a headache. :jem'hadar:

Anton Yelchin had this to say, "Chekov is just on the Enterprise. A lot of it is green screen. I mean, the Enterprise itself, J.J.'s trying to shoot as much of it as he can with out green screen, but I think a lot of space is obviously green screen, what I’m looking at while seeing the Klingon warships."

Why would Chekov be on the Enterprise? He wasn't on the Enterprise during any of the time periods mentioned.

Anton Yelchin had this to say, "Chekov is just on the Enterprise. A lot of it is green screen. I mean, the Enterprise itself, J.J.'s trying to shoot as much of it as he can with out green screen, but I think a lot of space is obviously green screen, what I’m looking at while seeing the Klingon warships."

Why would Chekov be on the Enterprise? He wasn't on the Enterprise during any of the time periods mentioned.

Maybe he was, but just not a bridge officer. He could have been a junior officer, on like the lower decks.

He says his scenes are on the bridge. I bet we see him as navigator.......which would be wrong.

Well, there were other navigators during TOS, even when Chekov was around. He could simply be some random guy in the movie.