Sign in to follow this  
dreamland

Brent's new CD

WOO HOO!!! My copy of Dreamland arrived in the mail today!!! I'm listening to it now and gosh darn it I love that man's singing!!

I'm very happy to read that you are so enthusiast!

I have received the CD yesterday...

it's a beautiful musical...

it's a great performance of Brent and Maude!

I hope that the both of them will continue in this way!

WOO HOO!!! My copy of Dreamland arrived in the mail today!!! I'm listening to it now and gosh darn it I love that man's singing!!

"Life forms" is about the only thing I can think of that I've ever heard him sing I think.

"Life forms" is about the only thing I can think of that I've ever heard him sing I think.

You need to get your DVDs out, Kevin. LOL Brent Spiner also sang in season 1's Datalore (Lore sang a couple of lines - "you say tomatoes, I say tomatoes"), season 4's Brothers (Lore sang again - Abdul Abulbul Amir), season 4's In Theory (Data sings part of an aria from La bohème), in ST:INS (Data sang Gilbert and Sullivan's A British Tar with Picard and Worf) and in ST: NEM (Irving Berlin's Blue Skies at the wedding reception).

He made also two another famous CDs, which I have:

"1776", a patriotic musical

" Ol' yellow eyes is back", a collection of classical songs.

he sang in numerous musical in Broadway, in New York...

and he sang also in "Out of Sea", a funny movie with Jack Lemmon ...

and also in "Geppetto", a musical about Pinocchio...

Edited by star_rose

You need to get your DVDs out, Kevin. LOL Brent Spiner also sang in season 1's Datalore (Lore sang a couple of lines - "you say tomatoes, I say tomatoes"), season 4's Brothers (Lore sang again - Abdul Abulbul Amir), season 4's In Theory (Data sings part of an aria from La bohème), in ST:INS (Data sang Gilbert and Sullivan's A British Tar with Picard and Worf) and in ST: NEM (Irving Berlin's Blue Skies at the wedding reception).

Well, I did say "only thing I can think of" but that was after many hours of being awake lol. I had forgotten about the Insurrection and Nemesis songs.

it's evident that you are not a devoted fan of Brent...

No, he is an incredibly devoted fan of Trek. If he weren't we wouldn't be here now.

Who, me?

Yeah, I've only watched a couple of episodes here and there.

Spock was Data's cat, right?

:vbg:

Who, me?

Yeah, I've only watched a couple of episodes here and there.

Spock was Data's cat, right?

:vbg:

And Worf was the ship's puppy, right?

The more I listen to this CD the more I love it. I have to say that his voice sounds better than ever - probably a side effect from his quitting smoking. Maude Maggart is quite a talented singer too. Trivia for you, Maude Maggart is the sister of Fiona Apple.

Thank you for posting about this, not only for the cd, but the youtube clip brought up a bunch of new Spiner and Stewart clips I hadnt seen....I spent over 2 hours watching clips, so cool <_<

By the way...... Following link to link to link (you know how this can happen)

I found this radio interview that Brent did back in Feb of this year....

you can right click on this link http://daverabbit.podomatic.com/enclosure/...47_22-08_00.mp3 and save it....

Edit= After listening to the interview, this host KEEPS INTERRUPTING BRENT!!!!WTF!!!!!

Im sitting there thinking "SHUT THE HELL UP FOOL, LET BRENT FINISH!!!!

Edited by I.Q.

I've updated the song in my profile to one of the songs from Dreamland (Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone) so if you are thinking of buying the CD and would like to hear a song from it just click on my s/n link to my profile.

do you know that he spent about 900,000 $ for this CD?

I wrote a very positive review on amazon.com for his CD...

if somebody appreciated his work, please, write something in his amazon's page...

I am the first on the top of the clients because the people appreciated my review...

this is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Dreamland-Brent-Spin...3822&sr=8-1

anyone reccomend a good song because I would to see Brent Spiner sing especially since he sounds good on the show. did he ever release "life Forms as a single. would have been funny but not neccessarily professional. :sweatdrop:

Edited by rob39874

I can't think of a song to suggest. I have both of his albums (Ol' Yellow Eyes Is Back and Dreamland) and it's really difficult to pick just one song to suggest. If you want the Lifeforms song (the movie version) then here it is:

Lifeforms.mp3

I hope that works. Just click the link, save it to your computer and then upload it and add it to your profile.