Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marie

Hi, I'm new here.

Hi, I'm Marie and I'm new to this site but not to Star Trek, I've been a fan since I was in 4th grade. I'm now in 11th grade and just turned 17. I love physical sports such as wrestling, I've done it for the past 3 years. I'm a Honor student and am now on the Acedemic Team and I will be the captain of the team next year. I'm a big nerd but I don't care, it's what sets me aside from the other girls in my school. I like reading, writing, and chemistry. I like Star Trek, The Next Generation, Xena, Hercules, and Batman (with Adam West). I like horror movies. I'm in training to be a firefighter/Emergency Medical Technition for my town in upstate New York. I have a younger brother and live with my mom and step-dad. I have a lot of friends who I'm very close to and one of them is also a fan of Star Trek as well. She and I are working on our own Star Trek fanfiction. If you want to know more about me, just comment back or send me a message.

Welcome to our little corner of the world, Marie! I think you'll find that its a fun and friendly place. I look forward to reading your posts..... :clap:

Welcome aboard Marie! :) :) :clap: Glad you found our site. Have you been to any conventions? I look forward to reading your posts!

Hi Marie! Welcome to STF!

Love you're quote...haha, but when I tell it it's "What do you tell the younger brother..."

Welcome aboard Marie! :) :) :clap: Glad you found our site. Have you been to any conventions? I look forward to reading your posts!

No, I haven't been to any conventions but I want to really bad...and I want a StarTrek shirt and Vulcan ears...haha.

Batman (with Adam West) good for you that is the best Batman. Tell your parents they did a great job with you!!! :yahoo: :rockon:

I will haha.

Finally, a new member within my age group. :yahoo: 11th grade seems so long ago for me, i'm in 12th and counting down the days. Otherwise, welcome aboard.

Finally, a new member within my age group. :yahoo: 11th grade seems so long ago for me, i'm in 12th and counting down the days. Otherwise, welcome aboard.

I'm counting down the days...or months rather. 18 more months and another 48 months until I get my teaching degree. I agree, it is nice to have someone within the same age group.

It is nice to see young people here ! (Egads ! I could easily have a daughter her age ! *faint*) A lot of the old shows :P were fun but Trek doesn't seem that old to me !

:clap:

See ya around the board !

Hi It's Shirleen. I'm alive but nobody is getting my message. I need help playing trivia. That's why I wanted to join. Can anyone out there see this and help.

Ensign Marie. Permission to come aboard...granted. Now get to your duty station, Ensign! (Sorry. Couldn't resist) :jem'hadar:

Seriously though, it's great to have you here. Oh, and I have some fan fic myself. Just not much time to work on it lately.

It all went by so fast. Now, I am going to count down until I can get my Journalism degree. That shouldn't be that bad :jem'hadar: .

I wanted to do journalism but I'd rather teach the future generations the history of the world.

It all went by so fast. Now, I am going to count down until I can get my Journalism degree. That shouldn't be that bad :assimilated: .

I wanted to do journalism but I'd rather teach the future generations the history of the world.