Sign in to follow this  
Dabo Queen

Your Favorite Worf Pairing?

The Par'machkai Poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you think made the best couple with Worf?

• K'Ehleyr
    • Deanna
    • Jadzia
    • Other

I was really torn, since I liked all three of these chicks with Worf.

My vote ultimately goes to K'Ehleyr though...you never forget your first love. :clap:

I agree. K'Ehleyr and Worf were great together. They would have been a great team had she lived and maybe Alexander wouldn't have grown up to be such a wuss........

I agree. K'Ehleyr and Worf were great together. They would have been a great team had she lived and maybe Alexander wouldn't have grown up to be such a wuss........

Awwww...I love 'clumsy dork' Alexander! :clap:

K'Ehleyr absolutely. :clap: A great strong female character that would have been wonderful to see in more episodes, played by the charming Suzie Plakson, who's a great convention guest (who was also very good in her portrayal of Dr. Selar).

K'Ehleyr for me as well. I really liked her.

Worf + Deanna = NO. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :clap: *lol*

K'Ehleyr absolutely. :clap: A great strong female character that would have been wonderful to see in more episodes, played by the charming Suzie Plakson, who's a great convention guest (who was also very good in her portrayal of Dr. Selar).

I agree about Suzie rocking as both K'Ehleyr and Dr. Selar, trekz...wasn't really feeling her as the She-Q, though (nothing on Suzie's acting, just hated the character).

I have to go with Jadzia since they seemed to have the most chemistry and since she understood his ways better than anyone else.

K'Ehleyr all the way.

Deanna is the total opposite of Worf, there was no real bonding connection.

Definitely K 'Ehylar. Suzie Plakson gave her such spunk, and spirit. I, like no doubt many others, hated it when she died. Of course, in fan fic, anything aka a 'comeback' is possible....Suzie certainly could put everybody's fave entity from the Continuum in his place!