Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ILoveTableArt

Howdy

Welcome aboard ILoveTableArt! :) I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to reading your posts!

Welcome to our little corner of the world, Ilovetableart! I look forward to reading your posts!... :)

Hi there! Thanks for joining and welcome to our family! :) :wine:

Must warm you---- Kor and Lt Van Roy are after females at the moment! :) :) :)

Hi there! Thanks for joining and welcome to our family! :wine: :)

Must warm you---- Kor and Lt Van Roy are after females at the moment! :lol: :) :)

Errr....Excuse me? I've been married for 23 years and I am NOT after any females in here. You have me confused with MrPsychic... :)

Must warm you---- Kor and Lt Van Roy are after females at the moment! :lol: :) :)

Errr....Excuse me? I've been married for 23 years and I am NOT after any females in here. You have me confused with MrPsychic... :)

Oh oh oh pantomime of innocence now! What about the chatroom?!

Oh oh oh pantomime of innocence now! What about the chatroom?!

I left the chatroom at 7:45 pm est and hadn't said anything untoward either of you. What went on in there after I left I have no way of knowing. You have a vivid imagination there, Cara.

:)

Normally I don't care, but mucking up a newbie's introduction? This ain't Young And The Restless, gang.

I was thinking the same thing, YBHYR. I'm officially asking a mod to delete all of the nonsense posts here.

He started it! Not me! And its got nothing to do with the newbie.

Who is he? I'm confused. The mod can't do anything... delete the posts so what? We go argue elsewhere :clap:

Haha- interesting off topic conversation there! Thanks for the warm welcome!

You are very welcome ILoveTableArt. My apologies for the off-topic posts in your welcome thread.