• 15 to 20
    • 20 to 25
    • 25 to 30
    • 30 to 35
    • 35 to 40
    • 40 to 45
    • 45 to 50
    • 50+

I was 22 and a lot less wise, and a lot of a lot less experienced.

Just for a taster, both my parents died in that time. I am about to graduate university, fopund what I think is my lifes partner (trust me the word partner aptly sums it up.) And am finding life a lot less difficult now I have stopped putting road blocks in my way, there is NOTHING insurmountable, that comes from someone who has legally been homeless.

I was seventeen and a junior in high school. That seemed like forever ago. Now I'm twenty-three. I graduated college a year ago and started a job in the space industry last August.

I was about to turn 23 when I joined.Working as an assistant gymnastics coach for $5 an hour, until that June when I got injured. Had just switched majors from Physics to Chemistry.

Never noticed how moon-eyed I was about my favorite character until I recently reread my old posts... like some love-sick schoolgirl who was sure that he was as real as I was. :flowers::laugh: Embarassing, at least to me... and my family to be honest. And the others I chatted with I am sure, sure that probably alienated some of the other posters from talking much to me.

Now I am 29 years old and a pharmacy technician. Still a Data fan to the end, but no longer go on about him like he was an imaginary friend that I swore was real. No longer live with my parents (due to lack of funds... see above $5 an hour, which was 20-22 hours a week, and a student). Was going to move out but bills and hospital bills caught up with me. Finally moved the day after I got married. Want to go back to school to finish either Physics or Chemistry, but motherhood is more important to me right now. A ton has changed... hopefully its for the better.