Sign in to follow this  
LCARS 24

10 most-anticipated movies of 2008

There are a few on that list that I'm anxious to see..Cloverfield, Iron Man, Speed Racer and The Dark Knight..Missing from that list that I want to see are Indy 4 and the new Star Trek movie..

As someone on another board pointed out, everything on that list already has a trailer. Also note how there are no movies on that list beyond July 10th.

I agree that some of those movies should be on there but considering some of the other releases: Indiana Jones V, Bond 22, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and Star Trek, this is a lousy list.

Well, Star Trek will be hard to ingore when it sweeps the Oscars, including Best Picture!

That would certainly be nice but Sci-Fi movies rarely get any respect at the Oscars..... :yahoo:

The person who made the list is an idiot - not only no Indiana Jones (and others mentioned by JacK) but seriously, Wanted is an anticipated movie - Jolie's last movie tanked at the box office.

As for the list - I'll see Dark Knight and Prince Caspian

However, my most anticipated movie

imdb Can you guess why?

The person who made the list is an idiot - not only no Indiana Jones (and others mentioned by JacK) but seriously, Wanted is an anticipated movie - Jolie's last movie tanked at the box office.

As for the list - I'll see Dark Knight and Prince Caspian

However, my most anticipated movie

imdb Can you guess why?

Well, could it be Joanna Cassidy, or maybe ... Forrest Sawyer? :yahoo:

I agree this list is odd and does not match the movies I'm anticipating very closely.