Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mofo Jones

OK, so I haven't been here in 16 months...

Nice to be back though - saw the news about the production team of Startrek.com getting the axe and I was reminded of this forum...thought I'd come see what's up. I recognize a few of the same names. I will try to make it here more often in the future!

Welcome back! I see you're in Vacaville. I'm from Napa. Wow, it's been many years since I've been to Vacaville! :lol:

Thanks for the multiple welcomes back. To answer Kor Kringle's question: I didn't make a conscious decision to leave - I'm in law school so a lot of my extra time is used for things like sleeping, eating, spending time with my wife, etc.

jadziaezri: Thanks for the positive comment on the sig! Congratulations on the wedding! :look:

BakulaVixen: Yep, been in Vacaville for 2.5 years now. We like it, but I don't think we'll be here forever. Napa is a nice area. I'm not much of a wine drinker, but the entire Napa area has some beautiful terrain.

Welcome back!

I write usually on startrek.com like you, but it seems now that CBS has decided to keep open the site with a new team...

however, I will continue to write on both the sites!