Sign in to follow this  
GhostofMajorHayes

5 members here you would like to meet

Alright, here we go. If you could meet five members here in person who would you choose?

Mine are

1)Dabo Queen

2)Trip05401

3)tj_hawk

4)Kor Kringle(37)

5)Dabo Queen

..... did I mention Dabo Queen? Well, u get the idea. :lol:

My five:

1. GhostofMajorHayes

2. SeeingEyeBorg

3. DaboQueen

4. SeeingEyeBorg

5. Anyone else

Oh.. Did I forget SeeingEyeBorg? I hope not..

Edited by Trip05401

My five:

1. GhostofMajorHayes

2. SeeingEyeBorg

3. DaboQueen

4. SeeingEyeBorg

5. Anyone else

:lol: I am so flattered. If I could, I would order pizzas, buy a round of drinks, and sit down to a marathon with all of you!!!

My five:

1. GhostofMajorHayes

2. SeeingEyeBorg

3. DaboQueen

4. SeeingEyeBorg

5. Anyone else

:lol: I am so flattered. If I could, I would order pizzas, buy a round of drinks, and sit down to a marathon with all of you!!!

LOL I love pizza!! What toppings? And I assume it would be a marathon of DS9? I hope so.

LOL I love pizza!! What toppings? And I assume it would be a marathon of DS9? I hope so.

We'd have to vote, I suppose. But then, we're all nerds and we'd end up being all Romulan Senate about it...Dabo Queen would try to commit a coup and GhostofMajorHayes would help her...Gummy would be on the phone the in corner calling the local Marriott to reserve them a room...Kor would get all "Long live the Empire" on us and start killing anyone who wasn't screamin' Q'apla...WarriorPrincess would probably help him (*shrug*)...TJ Hawk would show up demanding why amidst the chaos no one was showin' him any love...

So to regain and establish order I would naturally have to assimilate you all.

:borgqueen:

1. Vulcan_Lover

2. Jadziaezri

3. Gummy

4. Gamera

5. Trekz

I could actually make a top ten list.

Newer members please take no offense. I would love to meet you all but I have to stick with the people I've been talking with for all these years.

Screw it! I can't just make it a top 5 list. I have to make a top 10 list and that still probably won't be enough!

6. Van Roy

7. The Unicorn Hunter

8. Capt_Picard

9. Alterego

10. Odo

Vulcan_Lover

Kor Kringle

Van Roy

Odie

and last but certainly not least:

Odo

Edited by Gummy

This is very hard to narrow down so I'm going to make a list too. My emphasis is also mainly on people I've read post of for a long time (No offense newer members!)

1. TUH (TheUnicornHunter)

2. Kor

3. Odie

4. Odo

5. Captain Picard

5. Alterego

7. Mrs. Picard

8. Gemera

9. Jadziaezri

10 Bakula Babe

11. Rikerchick

12. VBG

13. VanRoy

14. Gummy

15. Insert your name here (I want to meet everybody!) Also I feel very lucky to have actually met three members from here at the Vegas cons - SpaceTigger, Athena, and Chateya! :lol:

I would like to meet:

1. SpinerFan - because we knew themselves already from startrek.com

2. Takara Soong - who was one of the "founders" of this site and another great Brent's fan

3. GhostofMajorHayes - because he appreciates ver much my fanfiction's stories

4. Gummy - although we have not always the same point of view

5. Stargazer800 - a new member with the same nickname of another fan on startrek.com with the same passion for fanfiction

I know, I didn't write so often on this site, because I usually write on startrek.com

sorry...

I believe that it is hard for me to became a commodore...

I would like to meet:

1. SpinerFan - because we knew themselves already from startrek.com

2. Takara Soong - who was one of the "founders" of this site and another great Brent's fan

3. GhostofMajorHayes - because he appreciates ver much my fanfiction's stories

4. Gummy - although we have not always the same point of view

5. Stargazer800 - a new member with the same nickname of another fan on startrek.com with the same passion for fanfiction

I know, I didn't write so often on this site, because I usually write on startrek.com

sorry...

I believe that it is hard for me to became a commodore...

Aww. Thanks Star_Rose! I liked how you included reasons for your choices :lol:

and no one else ut hayes picked me....oh well. i'll live with it lol

Take no offense, TJ. We older members have been talking with some members for years. I would like to meet everyone on this site, including you!... :lol:

and no one else ut hayes picked me....oh well. i'll live with it lol

Take no offense, TJ. We older members have been talking with some members for years. I would like to meet everyone on this site, including you!... :lol:

Agreed.

I hate answering questions like this - and I really almost didn't - so don't feel bad - I just couldn't list everyone - half the people on my list post on another board as well.

1. Trekz

2. Indy

3. Bakulababe

4. MJ (haven't seen her around in a while)

5. Boozehound

6. Spacetigger

7. Odie

8. Kor

9. Sam the Smuggler

10. Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I don't think I could pick just 5 people, I would want to meet everyone and that goes back 5 years and includes people that we no longer see on the boards or very rarely see.

We had discussed a convention at one point a few years ago, that was probably back when we had about 500 members though. I'm sure the posts are still in the Convention forum.

Maybe one day we can go forward with an STF convention and have it take place during a Vegas convention. When is the next big Vegas convention?

The Vegas conventions are always in August it seems VBG..Don't know the exact date of this years seeing as this is the one year that I probably won't be able to attend..

That's what I had thought. I don't know if I'd be able to attend this August either but maybe we can all begin planning for August 2009.

Wow, that sounds like a great idea to me! I probably won't attend the Vegas con this year, for a variety of reasons, including the change to 5 days - I want to hear how that goes :lol: , but the idea of getting a bunch of us together is appealing to me. If this seems to strike enough others as a good plan, I'd strongly consider it, even if another venue was suggested (depending where of course ;) :lol:

That's what I had thought. I don't know if I'd be able to attend this August either but maybe we can all begin planning for August 2009.

Sounds great to me as well..I should be able to attend Vegas 2009..

My five:

1) The Chakotay-like One (or, my most darling Major)

2) Kor

3) tj hawk

4) Trip

5) I guess SeeingEyeBorg counts, though I've met her in real life.

And :lol: @ our DS-9 marathon, 'Keh...

"Shields....SHIELDS!"

Hmmmm. Chakotay-like? I can live with that! :lol:

Actually, that's a lie: I looked up a bunch of pics of Chakotay because I was going to make a comparison banner w/you two in it...and I decided that you're seriously hotter than him.