Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

The Star Trek Happy Meal

A little bit of trivia I just learned... The Star Trek Meal was the very first McDonald's movie promotion Happy Meal.

I remember those.

I couldn't order one because I was twenty at that time. :huh:

Edited by Gummy

Oh yeah, TMP movie tie-in. Cool :huh: Wonder if anyone kept any of that packaging and how much it'd be worth today.

I found some stuff at eBay.

Clicky clicky.

I kinda wish I had some money... Yeah, sure, for the most part they're just boxes, but it's still a bit of Star Trek history.

Oh yeah, TMP movie tie-in. Cool :huh: Wonder if anyone kept any of that packaging and how much it'd be worth today.

I found some stuff at eBay.

Clicky clicky.

I kinda wish I had some money... Yeah, sure, for the most part they're just boxes, but it's still a bit of Star Trek history.

Neat. $15 a box w/ toy. Not great but not terrible, about the price of 3 happy meals today.

I didn't get the happy meals but I do remember buying a bunch of promo stuff for TMP when it first came out. Its buried in my basement along with my other tons of Trek stuff gathering dust down there.

Is he speaking Klingon umm no lol the Klingon language didn't come to be until Star Trek 3 Mark Okrand was the one who made the Klingon language. So the guy is just talking jiberish not Klingon lol but still on cool looking commercial though.

Brian

hmmmm if memory servse me and sometime it don't LOL I thought Jimmy Doohon did the dialog for the Klingons in TMP, don't remember mark doing it for that movie started it in Star Trek 3. I'm saying this because I talked to some of my KAG friends about that but I could be wrong lol.

Brian

I stand corrected lol he start to do alien langage in star trek 2 for Vulcan and to Lt Van Roy I read you message wrong lol I thought you said he also did it for TMP sorry about that. Leave it to my fellow kag members to see something wrong with the commercial the belt buckle is upside down and the landard the piece the is connected to the disrubtor with chain was on the wrong side go figure lol.

Brian

So, I was showing this old commercial to my wife, and after it ended, well, you know how YouTube video show related videos... Well, I found this little jem...

Ah, timeless classics...