Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lizy

Here are pictures of me

post-1402-1195794037.jpg

Me in a starfleet uniform but someone made it for me

post-1402-1195793954.jpg

here is me just leaning on a chair

here is two pictures of me so far tell me what you think of them and hopeyou like them

Here is one more picture of me i couldn't put in my first post

post-1402-1195870815.jpg

Me and my dog zorro

two new updated pictures of me and one of them of course my dog zorro I call him little one

post-1402-1216269175.jpg

post-1402-1216269185.jpg

I have a Yorky, Astro. If ever meet him he will bark until gets the chance to lick you to death. He loves to sun bath. I wonder if I have a dog or a cat sometimes!

DSC00133.jpg

he cute when you get know my dog keep comeing over he will notice you n probley lick he also likes the sun bath too my dog is a wirehaired dachie

Nice pics, Lizzie! Your dog is mega-cute. My late brother in law had a miniature poodle he named little one. He took that dog everywhere including the bars.

thanks kor37 it was time for me to update the pictures in here oh me

here is another two pics of me one is i am smiling and one i am serious on something lol and my hair is getting long.

post-1402-1217464596_thumb.jpg

post-1402-1217464614_thumb.jpg

updated pictures of me one picture of me is in the dark not smiling good pose i did there and the other one is me with the hypnotist susan rosen see clearer then the one on my avatar i had to resize it

enjoy them two

post-1402-1223534080_thumb.jpg

post-1402-1223534102_thumb.jpg

Nope she let me help her little bit there was a kid that was under her spell she said my name on stage i tried to help there was someone that was closer though after the show she said thanks to me and hugged me which that was a shocker there and I got a picture of her that autographed...