Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kim Pierri

Hallo from Denmark

Hi

im Kim from Denmark. In Denmark Kim is a male name (not short for anything).

Im a member of Trekkies.dk and write a lot of articles to the fanzine "Subspace", which the society publish.

I also sail viking longships in my spare time and are chairman for the Tolkiensociety of Copenhagen.

viking300.jpg

Kim

Welcome to our little corner of the world, Kim! I look forward to reading your posts!... :P

Welcome aboard Kim Pierri! :P I hope you enjoy the site and keep posting. Do you sail Viking Longships mainly around Denmark or have you ventured further afield? We were in Newfoundland in 2000 to see the ship that sailed there in commemeration of 1000 years since Vikings visited and briefly settled at Lanse aux Meadows.

Welcome aboard Kim Pierri! I hope you enjoy the site and keep posting. Do you sail Viking Longships mainly around Denmark or have you ventured further afield? We were in Newfoundland in 2000 to see the ship that sailed there in commemeration of 1000 years since Vikings visited and briefly settled at Lanse aux Meadows.

Mainly in Denmark, I was to have been part of the trip to Ireland this year, but my son was born at that time, so i had to tell them that i couldnt be a part of the trip. I hope to be a part of the crew, when the 30 meter longship return this summer www.seastallion.dk

Kim

Welcome aboard Kim Pierri! I hope you enjoy the site and keep posting. Do you sail Viking Longships mainly around Denmark or have you ventured further afield? We were in Newfoundland in 2000 to see the ship that sailed there in commemeration of 1000 years since Vikings visited and briefly settled at Lanse aux Meadows.

Mainly in Denmark, I was to have been part of the trip to Ireland this year, but my son was born at that time, so i had to tell them that i couldnt be a part of the trip. I hope to be a part of the crew, when the 30 meter longship return this summer www.seastallion.dk

Kim

Very cool! I hope you get to be part of the crew to return next Summer. If you are fortunate enough to be in Dublin, I hope you get a chance to see some of the Viking artifacts in museums there. We did in 2002. There some excellent artifacts too down in Waterford but that's a distance south. Please keep us updated if you do make the voyage ... and again Welcome aboard./

Kim

Very cool! I hope you get to be part of the crew to return next Summer. If you are fortunate enough to be in Dublin, I hope you get a chance to see some of the Viking artifacts in museums there. We did in 2002. There some excellent artifacts too down in Waterford but that's a distance south. Please keep us updated if you do make the voyage ... and again Welcome aboard./

Hi

Our ship is actualy at the National Museum in Dublin this year. When i was a student i was an exchange student in Maynooth just outside Dublin, so i have seen some of the artifacts before.

Kim