Sign in to follow this  
Vic

See Quinto As Young Spock, Spoilers

More spy photos leak out to the internet. Plus: 'Star Trek XI' Casting Call.

By T'Bonz

November 14, 2007 - 12:24 PM

The first footage of Zachary Quinto dressed as young Spock has hit the internet.

post-2-1195052811.gif

Several pictures of Quinto and a short video have found their way online courtesy of IESB. The photo shows Quinto close up complete with Vulcan ears and his hair cropped in the Vulcan style. He is wearing a cloak, possibly to hide the details of a uniform.

The video opens with a scene of Quinto walking outdoors. The camera then hones in on what appears to be filming of a scene in a Council Chamber of some sort, with several Vulcans present.

According to sources for the IESB, this may be a govermental chamber of some sort and possibly meant to be on Vulcan.

In related news from The Trek Movie Report, hundreds appeared for the Star Trek XI open casting call. The crowd was a mix of professional actors looking for work and Star Trek fans hoping to make a bit of Star Trek history.

http://www.trektoday.com/news/141107_03.shtml

I don't know. He still looks like he's about to carve the top of someone's head open......... :P

I just read the spoiler for the plot (....I just couldn't resist!) . If this is indeed the movie that they are shooting then I am more excited than ever about it!

Edited by Kor37