Sign in to follow this  
Lessa_Soong

Did IT happen?

OK, this had been debated before and i wanted to see what you all thought.

In First Contact, did Data and the Queen...become intimate?

Now, at first i did not see how the heck that could happen. She did not have any skin below the shoulders as far as i saw, but i think i was over ruled.

So, what do you think? How far did she push him to prove that he was assimilated?

and do you think that Data suffered any trauma from what happened? I think so.

I saw this coming after our discussion in our PM, so now for everyone to see...No I personally don't think their relationship went any farther than the kiss we saw. I think she just used that "Are you familiar with" line to continue to tempt, tease and ultimately torture him. And yes I think that caused him a large amount of trauma. I mean he's kidnapped, injured(remember the Borg drone slashed his arm), tormented, teased, threatened, remained strapped to a table while Borg performed unasked for surgery on him. She did gain access to his emotion chip and probably to some other portions of his brain, so if there was ANYTHING beyond that kiss....He was probably mentally assaulted. And I think that thought is even more disturbing than the thought that he was intimate with the Queen.

I too don't think it went beyond the kiss. The tease is greater torment than the act. I don't know where the act of intimacy would have taken place - not in Engineering - Data's modesty program wouldn't have allowed that.

I agree, I don't believe that Data would ever go for the "intimacy in public" scenario. He IS too modest for that, and he IS too much of a gentleman.

she could have sent then to all regenerate...

Remember...this is for the fate of humanity. She ahd to be totally convinced he was under her spell.

I do not know if they did it or not but I was wondering if anyone had seen it or heard a rumor there is a Data FC Playmate Action Figure displaying Data in his Ahem...birthday suit?

Truth be told I know it is more than a rumor, I saw (long time ago) an advertisement for the figure. It must have FLOWN off of the shelves cause I never saw it anywhere except in the ad. CALM DOWN! :wow:

I do not know if they did it or not but I was wondering if anyone had seen it or heard a rumor there is a Data FC Playmate Action Figure displaying Data in his Ahem...birthday suit?

Truth be told I know it is more than a rumor, I saw (long time ago) an advertisement for the figure. It must have FLOWN off of the shelves cause I never saw it anywhere except in the ad. CALM DOWN! :bow: 

:) This should get the Soong sisters sturred up. :) Data naked

Very funny Data! *hands on hips* Yes, the other sisters probably will get a little stirred up.

As for whether I saw it or heard... I heard about the figure from my younger sister, she saw the figure in the advertisement.

Truth be told I know it is more than a rumor, I saw (long time ago) an advertisement for the figure. It must have FLOWN off of the shelves cause I never saw it anywhere except in the ad. CALM DOWN! :bow: 

I wonder what type of accessories it came with?

I saw this coming after our discussion in our PM, so now for everyone to see...No I personally don't think their relationship went any farther than the kiss we saw. I think she just used that "Are you familiar with" line to continue to tempt, tease and ultimately torture him. And yes I think that caused him a large amount of trauma. I mean he's kidnapped, injured(remember the Borg drone slashed his arm), tormented, teased, threatened, remained strapped to a table while Borg performed unasked for surgery on him. She did gain access to his emotion chip and probably to some other portions of  his brain, so if there was ANYTHING beyond that kiss....He was probably mentally assaulted. And I think that thought is even more disturbing than the thought that he was intimate with the Queen.

I'm sorry, but when you say don't read something....it's in my nature to just go in there and read it!! (you have a teenager, you now what this is! Actually, I dont think I'll ever grow out of it. So there.). But seriously, I would have come anyway, as I just HAD to see what other people think. And they agree with me (well, most of them)., YES!! NOTHING anyone could EVER say could convince me that they did for the reasons mentioned and more! MUCH MORE! (for one thing - they were fully clothed. Not enough time had passed. ok two things. And lol takara sarcasm! Very funny! :bow:)

As for the action figure - major squirming - lessa, you know what I'm talking abuot... :)

Yillara, please don't be mad at me.  :bow:

I was NOT mad at you, Data....what you said just caught me off guard there! as for whether I WANTED to see...nope, I would like action figures to remain completely clothed!

My sister once wanted to get even with me for something I did, and she took my dolls of Geordi and Data. By the time I picked the lock of her room I found Geordi in a little red dress and she had hidden Data. I demanded that she put Geordi back in uniform and I found that she luckily hadn't done anything to Data...yet! She goes, "You like him, so don't you want to see him naked?" I screamed at her that "NO I WOULD NOT! Unless I was married to him", and then stormed out the door. To make sure that never happens again, I sewed the velcro of the clothing so the clothes cannot be removed! She discovered this the next time she planned to get even, she got really mad and she decided that if she couldn't disrobe him and put him in drag, she'd hide him really good. It took me three days to find him, luckily unharmed, and she got in deep trouble with my mom when she found out what my sister had done both times (I didn't tell on her the first time, my mom caught me searching for him, and asked what was going on)! Pretty bad since my sister was 12 at the time, and I was 14!

As for the action figure - major squirming - lessa, you know what I'm talking abuot... 

Yes i do

I never heard of that one, but i do have the fully clothed one from FC on my mantle at home. the box had never even been opened and it never will be.

and i don't need an action figure...not live sized....tee hee.

I wonder what type of accessories it came with?

OMG!!!!!! Huge never ending squirm!

Ah, but it was a loaded question.

I am still looking for someone to put a real working android under my tree for Christmas. But i would let him leave if he really wanted to. Cannot hold him agaisnt his will or anything... :devil:

Ummm....I prefer to think that they Just Kissed alot...yeah

Same here. I don't think anything happened more than that.

There seems to be an overwhelming consensus that the relationship went only as far as the kiss. It is either we don't think it did happen or we just really don't want to think about it!!

:blush: I just found this thread! ( Thank to a guest looking at it) :blush 2: :vbg:

:jaw: You 3 Soong sisters crack me up! :D :angry:

Always a good laugh!

Data and the Borg Queen :tear::laugh::D

Edited by Chataeya

Oh, my good grief. That IS a blast from the past. :blush 2:

For the record, I still do not think it went beyond the kiss. And the fact that he had been assaulted mentally & emotionally.

For the record, I still do not think it went beyond the kiss. And the fact that he had been assaulted mentally & emotionally.

I still feel the same as well.

I mentioned in my first post that I didn't think Data's modesty subroutine would allow it which I still believe. After thinking about it a little more I just can't see how it would be physically possible for the Borg Queen to even be capable of being intimate with anyone. There were two parts to her - her head with the spine and the mechanical body. It's not like she could get naked.

I still feel the same as well.

I mentioned in my first post that I didn't think Data's modesty subroutine would allow it which I still believe. After thinking about it a little more I just can't see how it would be physically possible for the Borg Queen to even be capable of being intimate with anyone. There were two parts to her - her head with the spine and the mechanical body. It's not like she could get naked.

If she did do anything more than likely it did not go as far as intercourse. First off, his modesty subroutine.. and yes secondly her body was merely a shell.

Who said anything about her body, or at least the lower half? When she asked Data if he was capable of physical intimacy... those of you who are under 18, don't click on the link, but

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
I believe she groped him with her hand when she asked that, hence the expression on his face.
I don't mean to get crude, but y'all are talking about it, and that's my interpretation. I don't believe there was any intimacy beyond the scene in question, however.

I'm not sure I'd say Data was "traumatized". He's an android. I realize they've done a lot to push his humanity, but at the end of the day, he's still running a computer program to keep his body running and his positronic brain functional. Unless his emotional chip includes trauma subroutines as well, but that's kind of pushing it.

Edited by Takara_Soong

Data is totally pimpin'....him and the borg queen deffinently got it on...Come on, who wouldn't do data?

Someone who's completely incapable of that... like the Borg Queen. :dontgetit:

Now Odogoo... wait you guys dont' know me by that. Ok the Trek Kitten is going to tell all you little kiding what really happy first they got real close and THIS POST HAS BEEN CENCORED IN THE ODOGOO WILL NOT SAY UNAPREATE THINGS ON MONDAY FONDATION TO PREVENT DRUNK BACON'S OF THE UNITED CHEESES OF AMERICA And kiding is how it really happened. :blink:

Edited by Crazy-Trek-Kitten