Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jadziaezri

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Van Roy! :nono::dude: If one was to get you a present, would all your clones want one too? How do you celebrate your birthday? Just hang out with your clones, or split up, each celebrate seperately, then join back up to compare notes?

Anyway, hope your birthday is fun!

Well, if I were to divide my clones for all the girls who want me, four would go to jadziaezri (one for each of the PMs she sent me in the last year and a half), a couple to Odie, a couple to Krissy, one to Julie, maybe 2 to Jeanway (She wanted me, she just wouldn't admit it. Too bad she got banned from the forum for ambiguous reasons, I liked my debates with her.), a couple for RikerChick, a couple for that chick who gave me cybersex in the startrekfans.net chat room (and probably in a couple other Star Trek chat rooms as well, I can't remember that far back), and I might even send half a clone to Kira since I know she is feeling lonely. I have plenty of extra clones if anyone is interested. :nono:

For the most part my day was uneventful. Yesterday, however, I ordered a beer while waiting for my pizza and the girl behind the counter carded me. I screwed her with her over that. I tried to play it off like I was 18 and using a fake ID but still trying to get beer. The manager, who used to be a cop and knows all the tricks to fake IDs, looked at me, looked at my real ID, and told his employee "He's just (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) with you. In a few hours he'll be 38."

Today, however, I treated myself to a wireless keyboard and mouse. I am using them now and kicking myself in the butt for not buying them years ago, as there is only about $10 difference between a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse and a regular cable keyboard with no mouse and I really enjoy not having to mess with those extra cables. I am also on my 2nd bottle of wine tonight a friend of mine gave me from her company allotment (She is a cost accountant for a major winery and gets free wine, but she is 19-20 weeks pregnant and can't drink it. Most companies frown on their employees putting alcohol on their expense reports, in her case it is mandatory!)

Where was I? Oh, yeah. Thanks to all my loyal fans (all 3 of you) for your well wishes - AND JOIN THE WEEKLY CHATS FOR CHIST'S SAKE!

On second thought, VulcanLover gets 2 clones too.

Better give her three. I don't think two could handle that wild woman!....... :nono:

Van Roy my boy, 1 of her could probably handle 4 of you :nono::wine::dude:

Hapy Belated birthday Guy!!!!!!!!!! :dude::dude:

First of all, it is two of me at the same time.

Second, and most important, it is two of ME!!!

Hmmm....you're right, Van................better make it 4 clones............. :nono:

OK, there is only one thing to do here.

I hearby challenge VulcanLover to a sex-a-thon!

The rules are simple. VulcanLover and I have sex with each other, one-on-one, for as long as we can last. Whoever quits first looses the contest.

I think this is the only fair way to settle this dispute.

And, best of all, even the looser gets to score! That way there are no hard feelings - and plenty of hard feelings - at the same time!

I suspect it will be lots of restraining orders. One for Van Roy ... and the rest for his clones!

I suspect it will be lots of restraining orders. One for Van Roy ... and the rest for his clones!

Either that, or a bunch of paternity tests. Expect to see Van Roy on the next 5 episodes of Maury.

"You are the father!"

Either that, or a bunch of paternity tests. Expect to see Van Roy on the next 5 episodes of Maury.

"You are the father!"

i don't see that happening.....unless it was some messed up alternate universe lol

"You are the father!"

i don't see that happening.....unless it was some messed up alternate universe lol

OH! The messed up alternate universes offer infinite possibilities.

In one alternate reality Van Roy has been happily married for years.

In several others, he's either been shot or is in the Big House (prison).

In another, he's the new Hugh Hefner.

And in yet another, he's cellibate!

Happy Birthday Van Roy. Sorry I'm a little late, but I've been super busy with school and whatnot this quarter.

By the way...I'm so confused....How many clones do I get, and why?

Sheesh, I offer you the real thing and you want clones.

OK, the deal is if we have sex and I get tired before you do you can have all of the clones you want.

That sounds like a VERY one-sided deal!....... :nono: