Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anomaly

Yet another N00b :)

Hummm... Well... What else can I write apart from "Hi there, I'm the new 1?" ^^

Ok... Let's say it... Hi there, I'm the new 1 <_<

I'm a Star Trek fan as long as I can think, and probbably now have found the right place ^^

Allright...

As everyone can read I'm pretty bad in intruducing myself - But feel free to ask whatever comes to your mind ^^

Greetz

--> June

Welcome to our little corner of the world! I look forward to reading your posts. If you are interested, we have a chat session every Saturday night in the chat room on this site.... <_<

Permission to come aboard granted...and welcomed.

Thank you very much ^^

Welcome to our little corner of the world! I look forward to reading your posts. If you are interested, we have a chat session every Saturday night in the chat room on this site.... :elephant:

Oh yes - I've seen that - Sounds like a good idea, maybe next Saturdy I'll have some time to join ^^ <_<

Greetz

--> June

Hi and Hallo![hi to Anomaly my atachmant and hallo to.... the world! (ok in this case I am more the atachmant and she is the atacher... atachie ata... how ever!)]

Hi all out there on this big star Trek side. I'm John, and I'm hear... ok I think that's enought 'bout me at the moment... hope I. Cause I don't knew what I could tell else!

Hi my beloved attachment <_<

You are chasing me, aren't you?`

However...

Welcome aboard ^__^

EDIT : Take a l00k at our member numbers

*lol* You ARE chasing me ^^

Assimitation?

Hummm, yayy why not ^^

Could be cool -

Some extra gadget, some more knowledge and the answer to the question how the borg evolved ^^

Sounds appealing, can't help ^^

Well Assimilation isn't realy that bad all people think I mean, your in a big wonderfull club with a lot of friendly people... and all the people are you cause you are Borg. Oh and you get some cool exostuff. I think there are a lot of People which would sell there individuality for such a thing without resistence. ;-)

Oh yes and you get answers on a lot of Questions like Anomaly sayed... wrote.

Exostuff...

Have to remember that word... ^^

I mean, your in a big wonderfull club with a lot of friendly people...

...But this at all doesn't sound very appealing at all - Sounds more like a typical sect or so <_<

Spooky...

...But this at all doesn't sound very appealing at all - Sounds more like a typical sect or so <_<

Spooky...

hmm not realy I mean a single person can't be a sect and that's the nice thing 'bout borgism you are the people and the people are you. That's true democracy... or something else...

Welcome to our little corner of the world! I look forward to reading your posts. If you are interested, we have a chat session every Saturday night in the chat room on this site.... :elephant:

this is what happens when i don't come online as often. but anyways...

WELCOME!!!

my name is tj...come see me for the raffles, dance tickets, maginzines...j/k lol. <_< :elephant:

*lol* What am I then?

Vulcan by chose? Or rather Romulan? :elephant:

(I'd prefer the Vulcan ^^)

jadziaezri - @ the moment I'm in Germany ^^

Thank you for welcoming John and me too :elephant:

<_<

I don't know about anyone else but my BS detector is screaming "Red Alert"...........

ditto

As did mine however; STFs IP verification tool and Geobytes have proven they are different people on different sides of the planet. In the future, please bring your concerns over potential spammers to me first.

Please accept my apologies Anomaly, John Doe. <_<

I don't know about anyone else but my BS detector is screaming "Red Alert"...........

ditto

Mine is on yellow alert, but ready to go to red alert any moment. (I'm trying for benefit of the doubt, but ...)

ditto

As did mine however; STFs IP verification tool and Geobytes have proven they are different people on different sides of the planet. In the future, please bring your concerns over potential spammers to me first.

Well we are not really on difference sides but there are really some miles between us... :-(

Well accepted, for what ever u apologised.

Oh, that's okay, no offense taken ^^

(Actually I didn't even know what a BS detector is - Sounds quite useful - Where can I watch it or do only mods have access on that?)

EDIT : Allright - John was faster...

Well we are not really on difference sides but there are really some miles between us... :-(

Well accepted, for what ever u apologised.

I realized after I posted I'd mistaken Australia for Austria. Doh! Thanks for understanding.