which is your favorite series  

85 members have voted

1. 1. which is your favorite series

• TNG
    • DS9
    • VOY
    • ENT

If I can't vote for TOS....

I voted for DS9. It certainly is my favorite out of the 4 series. Of course that may change as Enterprise goes on...

If I can't vote for TOS....

I voted for DS9. It certainly is my favorite out of the 4 series. Of course that may change as Enterprise goes on...

Ditto.

I was always more of a niner fan than the other series. But ent really comes in more of a tie with nine, given a couple more seasons I'll probably change my mind.

I know that I am in the minority here. But I voted for VOYAGER. The series related more to my taste for dealing with complex relationships and working through relationship issues. I liked the moving, emotional, traumas, and dramas of Voyager. I also liked the conflicts, and controversies that ran through the series.

TNG TNG TNG for me :lol:

I like the other Star Trek series, too (DS9 not as much as the others, but I watch it), but TNG is the one I like best :lol:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Interesting to see these results, I'd have thought TNG would be much higher in the numbers. Maybe the TNGers are taking my advice and are watching DS9 and are being converted lol.

actually, i find tos corny and not very entertaining. (uh-oh. im going to get kicked off now. lol). i do like the original cast movies though.

my favorite series is tng. it has the best characters and plotlines.

Oh-oh,your bound for hell now. :devil:

I would vote TOS,but since that's not an option I'll take Deep Space 9.

id have to say voyager because it got me rehooked on ST..after i left home and went off to college (TNG season 6), i never had an opportunity to watch ST..so i ended up missing all of DS9 and most of voyager...then since both were no longer available in syndication within reasonable hours, i just said forget ST

however, occasionly i would catch a episode or two of voyager and i thought that this show is the "ish"

however with the advent of Kazaa, i was able to catch up on ST, first all of voyager, then all of ds9 (which i believe had the best plot line) then finally the first season of enterprise

now, so to speak, im all caught up with my star trek having watched every episode ever made with the exclusion of the animated series, but common now they arent even on kazaa and the fact that they arent entirely canon....

but common now they arent even on kazaa and the fact that they arent entirely canon....

I got them all off of Kazaa about a year or so ago, keep looking they'll show up.

Try searching for TAS

I voted for Star Trek: The Next Generation. :) :P :) :look:;)

My second choice would be Star Trek:Deep Space Nine. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

My third choice would be Enterprise. :clap::clap::clap:

Next, my forth choice would be Star Trek: Voyager. :clap::clap:

Finally, my fifth choice would be Star Trek: The Original Series. :clap:

Don't get me wrong, I love all the series but TNG will always be my favorite.

I love DS9 because the setting wasn't on a starship but on a space station. :clap:

TNG myself. But I'm sure I will like DS9 when I see it.

OH IM TOTALLY SURE YOU'LL LIKE DS9 AFTER GETTING INTO IT. ITS GGGRRREEAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! says tony the tiger. :)

I voted ENT!

The characters are great (as are the actors) and we are seeing more and more development of them. We are seeing what makes them tick. The interactions between the crew members are developing nicely too.

The spirit of the show is what caught me from the beginning and continues to hold me. The newness, exploration, going into uncharted territory where no one has gone before, captivates me. We know how it will all end (with the formation of the Federation, TOS, TNG, VOY, and DS9) and this is the journey that takes us there. Now, the crew is seeking out the Xindi to save humanity. Let us explore what humankind is made of!

The story arcs and the writing is truely taking shape in this season! I couldn't ask for better.

Let's not forget the special effects. They are superb!

DS9's winning??????? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?! TNG is the (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)! :blink:

DS9's winning??????? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!  TNG is the (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)! :blink:

I think there are more DS9 fans here than you realize. Perhaps the release of the DVD season sets have a lot to do with it. Or perhaps it is VBG's influence! I do know that I like DS9 better than TNG now..

DS9's winning??????? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!  TNG is the (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)! :blink:

I think there are more DS9 fans here than you realize. Perhaps the release of the DVD season sets have a lot to do with it. Or perhaps it is VBG's influence! I do know that I like DS9 better than TNG now..

Me influence people for DS9?? :wow: Would I ever do such a thing?? B)

Click for Spoiler:

My mission is to convert all of the Unbelievers :wow:

ENTERPRISE, because it is the one currently showing new episodes.

Good reason, AE. That is one of the reason that I do not watch TNG much anymore. I have seen every episode too many times. There are only a few that I do not mind watching.

I voted for Voyager because it is the show which got me hooked in the first place.

The rest are a close second though.

:blink:

I voted ENT!

The characters are great (as are the actors) and we are seeing more and more development of them. We are seeing what makes them tick. The interactions between the crew members are developing nicely too.

The spirit of the show is what caught me from the beginning and continues to hold me. The newness, exploration, going into uncharted territory where no one has gone before, captivates me. We know how it will all end (with the formation of the Federation, TOS, TNG, VOY, and DS9) and this is the journey that takes us there. Now, the crew is seeking out the Xindi to save humanity. Let us explore what humankind is made of!

The story arcs and the writing is truely taking shape in this season! I couldn't ask for better.

Let's not forget the special effects. They are superb!

I fully agree, Riaan!!!!

But I also love the spirit of TOS. It's the love of my youth and will ever have a special place in my heart. I enjoyed the chemestry between the crew on DS9 and I used to love VOY

Sorry, TNG isn't among my all time favourite. Maybe because of the bad translation here in Germany. But I do like Picard