Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Kelly Osbourne

What position would ensign Kelly Osbourne have on Voyager?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What position would ensign Kelly Osbourne have on Voyager?

• Captain - new hairdo NOW Doctor (dush bag)
    • Doctor - gross, go away
    • Pilot - oh my god, my finger nail
    • Weapons - oops, my finger slipped
    • Frst Officer - i'm on the phone, like hellooo

I think that Kelly Osbourne would have been an interesting crew member.

Yeah, She would have been a interesting Pilot.

Gotta be doctor. That would be way too funny. :dude:

I'm pretty sure we can all envision that one.

She would have made an... interesting... captain as well.

She'd have to be the pilot.I'm a fan of the Osbournes,by the way.I think Ozzy and Sharon are great.Can't stand the way Kelly treats her mother.Jack,...I just don't know about that guy.Would he really be getting all that female action if not for who his daddy was?Hmmm..... :spock:

Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Whatraetalkinboutman. Ke Ke Ke Kelly Oooosbourne.On Star Trek Voyager....That Would..Wo W W W W Would Be F***ing Mad!! ButButButButButButButButButButButBut But Isupose that cu werk an???????????..????and????..Royt??

Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Wh Whatraetalkinboutman.  Ke Ke Ke Kelly Oooosbourne.On Star Trek Voyager....That Would..Wo W W W W Would Be F***ing Mad!!  ButButButButButButButButButButButBut But Isupose that cu werk an???????????..????and????..Royt??

:spock: :) :laugh:

This is great :laugh:

Well I think Kelly would not be a crew member for longer than one minute or so because she hates to follow orders (at least it seems so during The Osbournes :lol: )...

But... if I look closer I think she would be a great weapon-firing officer. Why? I just can't explain. It fits to her... somehow... :lol:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I like to watch the Osbournes occasionally. I actually am a fan of Sharon Osbourne. I mean, she put up with so much crap from Ozzie while he was still drinking and using drugs, stuck by his side, and got him cleaned up. She manages Ozzie's career, and manages to keep everything running fairly smoothly at the mad house she calls home. There is a deep love between she and Ozzie, and it's apparent whenever you see them together. That woman has my respect! As far as what job Kelly Osbourne should do on the Enterprise? Doctor, of course. You'd find her spending a lot of time in the f**king pharmacy! :spock:

I like to watch the Osbournes occasionally.  I actually am a fan of Sharon Osbourne.  I mean, she put up with so much crap from Ozzie while he was still drinking and using drugs, stuck by his side, and got him cleaned up.  She manages Ozzie's career, and manages to keep everything running fairly smoothly at the mad house she calls home.  There is a deep love between she and Ozzie, and it's apparent whenever you see them together.  That woman has my respect!  As far as what job Kelly Osbourne should do on the Enterprise?  Doctor, of course.  You'd find her spending a lot of time in the f**king pharmacy!  :spock:

I agree completely.You know,Jack would have stayed behind on DS9 and gotten smashed at Quark's with Morn.He probably still wouldn't have noticed that Voyager and Kelly had left. :laugh:

Welcome back Nik, Kelly Osborne is the daughter of Sharon and Ozzy Osborne (heavy metal rock star) They have a reality tv show focusing on their day to day personal lives, on Mtv. Keep on Trekking!

:dude: Weapons - oops, my finger slipped <my vote.

She'd never last!Janeway,Tuvok,or some other character would Kill her! ^_^

Although,having Ozzy play a member of the Q continuum would be funny :hug:

Maybe Jack could get Borgafied.....would the collective want him? :lol:

I didn't vote for anything,there is nothing there to vote for, what a cow she is if there had to be a part for her give her one as a patient in sick-bay and kill her off.

:clap:

Kelly Osbourne...heehee,she's kind of cute,I think. :blink: Not that I wouldn't drop her in a nanosecond for Eliza Dushku,or Shannon Elizabeth...

She'd have to be a nurse for the doctor.I wonder how long it would take for him to overwrite his ethical programming and murder her? B)

My daughters love to watch the Osbournes.I actually like Sharon and Ozzy(their interaction,one with the other).They are more down to earth,than I imagined.I still think they are bad parents,however.Their children have way too much freedom.As a result,Kelly(as are the other two)is a rude,obnoxious,addict,who treats her mother with little respect,and clearly has little respect for herself.If she were a member of Voyager's crew,I am certain Janeway would either straighten her out(more likely,make poor Tuvok do it),confine her to quarters/lower decks,or maroon her on a desolate planetoid(my favorite choice).