Sign in to follow this  
BakulaBabe

Count to 1 million and back

The number of votes in U.S. Electoral College needed to be elected President of the United States.

tribonacci number, Smith number, nontotient, noncototient, centered triangular number

prime, twin prime with 283, Sophie Germain prime, sum of the first fourteen primes, sum of seven consecutive primes (29 + 31 + 37 + 41 + 43 + 47 + 53), Chen prime, Eisenstein prime with no imaginary part, centered decagonal number

First and last numbers are the same. :dude:

:nono: Hey what? I'm not a math geek like trekz here! :dude: I'm just a good-for-nothing student!

Hey! I'm not a math geek ... I just know where to find information. Too many of these numbers just have math info. Might as well make this slightly educational! :nono:

prime, twin prime with 281, strictly non-palindromic number

The number of official Ferengi Rules of Acquisition as of the 24th Century in Star Trek Deep Space Nine.

The product of three primes, 290 is a sphenic number, and the sum of four consecutive primes (67 + 71 + 73 + 79). The sum of the squares of the divisors of 17 is 290.

Not only is it a nontotient and a noncototient, it is also an untouchable number.

prime, Sophie Germain prime, Chen prime, Eisenstein prime with no imaginary part, strictly non-palindromic number