Sign in to follow this  
Ezri T

I RESIGN

I resign from startrekfans.net

Thinking it over, it is best just to move on and just resign.

This is my last and final post.

i have spoken to EzriT on msn. She says she was leaving because the board is dead. her words not mine. Ezri is more prone to play fighting and other things that are not allowed on this board. So that is why ezrit has left.

EDIT:

On second thoughts I would like to say that I really have no idea what is going on. She has posted on another we are both members of that she is leaving that too. I orignally brought EzriT here to show her the wonders that was Star Trek Fans but she has alienated many of my friends. I am in no way connected with Ezri she is just some random trekkie i met on the net. And i am sorry that i exposed you guys to her.

For more information please refer to my sig which states, I am NOT EzriT's Twin.

Sorry for the rant but its a bit annoying and sorry if i am flaming, i'm not real sure of the entire definition, i just wanted to let ppl know this woman was not me

END OF EDIT AND RANT

Edited by jadziaezri

i have spoken to EzriT on msn. She says she was leaving because the board is dead. her words not mine. Ezri is more prone to play fighting and other things that are not allowed on this board. So that is why ezrit has left.

EDIT:

On second thoughts I would like to say that I really have no idea what is going on. She has posted on another we are both members of that she is leaving that too. I orignally brought EzriT here to show her the wonders that was Star Trek Fans but she has alienated many of my friends. I am in no way connected with Ezri she is just some random trekkie i met on the net. And i am sorry that i exposed you guys to her.

For more information please refer to my sig which states, I am NOT EzriT's Twin.

Sorry for the rant but its a bit annoying and sorry if i am flaming, i'm not real sure of the entire definition, i just wanted to let ppl know this woman was not me

END OF EDIT AND RANT

No need to be sorry, she's welcome here any time she wishes to join in.

This board is dead??? Far from it! I haven't seen so many posts on this board in a long time and the incredible thing is, many of the posts are Trek related. This board is absolutely rolling!

WTF is this about? She just got here, and she didn't even make any enemies yet!

I didn't even get a chance to hit on her yet!

LMAO :)

Who says the board is dead with cracks like that :)

I am in no way connected with Ezri she is just some random trekkie i met on the net. And i am sorry that i exposed you guys to her.

No worrys jadziaezri..you shouldnt feel responsible for another members actions.

I never understood posting "I'm leaving" statements - what is it supposed to accomplish?

I don't know in this case, but it certainly could be, in some cases, in hopes of having people ask you to stay.

This board is dead??? Far from it! I haven't seen so many posts on this board in a long time and the incredible thing is, many of the posts are Trek related. This board is absolutely rolling!

Boards are like clubs and bars. Some boards are like the biggest club around, where there's plenty of crazy stuff happening, half of which shouldn't be going on. Then there are other boards that are like your local dive bar, where all the regulars know each other and everyone's comfortable. Sure, they can get loud and rowdy at times, but for the most part they're a lot more quiet in comparison.

STF.net is a dive bar. ET wants a club.

I never understood posting "I'm leaving" statements - what is it supposed to accomplish?

All that is is a plea for attention.

STF.net is a dive bar. ET wants a club.[/color]

Well ok, but I refuse to pony up for a mirror disco ball. The colors here are cosmic enough without us looking like we're trapped between TAS and TMP.

No need, YBHYR...I already bought the disco ball. And the chickenwire around the stage...

*has an odd feeling van roy is looking at her from somewhere.* Don't even think about it.

WTF is this about? She just got here, and she didn't even make any enemies yet!

I didn't even get a chance to hit on her yet!

That must be the problem, you didn't make her feel wanted.

You insensitive clod! :)

STF.net is a dive bar. ET wants a club.[/color]

Well ok, but I refuse to pony up for a mirror disco ball. The colors here are cosmic enough without us looking like we're trapped between TAS and TMP.

No need, YBHYR...I already bought the disco ball. And the chickenwire around the stage...

*has an odd feeling van roy is looking at her from somewhere.* Don't even think about it.

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! When I said "STF.net is a dive bar. ET wants a club," I wasn't suggesting turning STF.net into a club! Keep it a dive bar!!!

And, um, that's not Van Roy... My wife just gave birth, so it'll be at least six weeks until... um... actually, forget I said anything.

We can seem dead compared to the pandemonium of sites which do not enforce their rules but not everyone goes for that kind of unruliness, we exist for them.